Shark week III - Saint George Utah 2013 -July 30 to Aug 1 - Page 24 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > General Forum Discussions > National Road Glide Gathering > ARCHIVES-SWIII St. George, UT

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize View Post
Thats enough of that Jim!!!! we got 7 months to go!!!! and its killing me as it is!
244 days to be exact!

And a reminder for those of you who are going, be sure to PM me so I can get ya on the list. If you arent on the list then you forfeit any prizes you may win.

05 RG 'Lymey'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Life Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyB View Post
244 days to be exact!

And a reminder for those of you who are going, be sure to PM me so I can get ya on the list. If you arent on the list then you forfeit any prizes you may win.
Damn Tracy, for a minute the 7 months didn't sound too bad, now it's 244 days? That reminds me of when we would leave on 6 month deployments-day one, they would announce only 179 and a wake up and we would return home. It just made it seem loooonger than it was.

Guess I better get busy and get my ride ready to rock and roll. I still have outstanding mods to install.

Rowdy

Revolution 107CI, HQ575cams, Revolution Performance Tuner, Drago Bike Works Super Charged 2-1 Exhaust, Rivera Pro Clutch, HD Blacked out Forks and Cow Bells, Chubby 14" Apes, Hawg Wired Front to Back, Madstad 16" Dark Smoke. etc...
Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRichMRMC View Post
I'm sorry, this is just funny to me. LOL. Stray Mutt, I'll be back in two days to collect on that beer at Hells Kitchen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
Hey let me know when you're riding to hells kitchen for that beer. I'll join you & buy your second.
My plan for the SWIII nite ride is to depart from Victorville HD at 1800 on that Monday.
Crap, I leave Friday evening for a two week overseas assignment. Mutt Boy other half, Nutter Mutter, will be around, but I'm out of luck for the next three weekends. Congrats on returning home, RR. I know you're looking forward to jumping on the Roadie. Safe travels!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray Mutt View Post
Crap, I leave Friday evening for a two week overseas assignment.

Mmmmhmmmm....oversea's huh? Sooo does that mean you're jumping in the skiff and slipping into Tijuana from the back way?

The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world thats real
Old 11-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Gonna grab some shark tooth necklaces for SW III.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldNerdGuy View Post
Not sure if that is because of the Car, or you are just getting old and senile recalling when you used to drive one of those as a kid...

Uhmmmm no, when I cruised the canyon back in the day I took the convertible....

The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world thats real
Old 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Gonna grab some shark tooth necklaces for SW III.
Cool, Soooo I'm guessin' the shark tooth judges for SWIII are gonna be the same crew??

Old 11-27-2012, 08:44 PM

Quicksand,

I've lived here since i was 8 years old. Been up to the north rim countless times. I have never been able to catch a glimpse of the wild buffalo in the area. That must have been a real treat.

There is a domesticated herd just on the east side of Zion park and I do see them quite often. There are also a few herd on the Henry mountains that I have heard of and as I understand it, they are 1 of only 4 genetically pure free roaming herds in the north americas.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertwndrr View Post
Quicksand,

I've lived here since i was 8 years old. Been up to the north rim countless times. I have never been able to catch a glimpse of the wild buffalo in the area. That must have been a real treat.

There is a domesticated herd just on the east side of Zion park and I do see them quite often. There are also a few herd on the Henry mountains that I have heard of and as I understand it, they are 1 of only 4 genetically pure free roaming herds in the north americas.
It was a treat Desertwndrr. As you can see from the pic though it was a sunny day there was one rain cloud directly over me so I was proceeding slowy. By the time I got right up beside them they had barely cleared the road and the biggest one turned and stared to me as if to say 'Where you going big boy this is my road'....thankfully he turned and walked a way. A few minutes later I was thinkin' that was stupid of me, had he took a notion and charged me he would have ruined my day. Course me and stupid ain't never far apart LOL.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
Hey let me know when you're riding to hells kitchen for that beer. I'll join you & buy your second.
My plan for the SWIII nite ride is to depart from Victorville HD at 1800 on that Monday.
Sounds good to me! Are we going through Vegas? I told GoneBlack I'd meet him and whatever other country boys from Northern California he could round up. lol.

Quote:
Crap, I leave Friday evening for a two week overseas assignment. Mutt Boy other half, Nutter Mutter, will be around, but I'm out of luck for the next three weekends. Congrats on returning home, RR. I know you're looking forward to jumping on the Roadie. Safe travels!
Don't sweat it. We can work out a contingency though. Make me immune from the shark's tooth
RichieRich<------------Rookie ass Roadglider