Will You Be Attending Shark Week III? - Page 26 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums






Go Back   Road Glide Forums > General Forum Discussions > Road Glide Gathering > ARCHIVES-SWIII St. George, UT


Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!








Partner Links


Motorcycle Superstore









 
View Poll Results: Will You Be Attending Shark Week III?
You bet your sweet ass I'll be there! 53 54.08%
I hope to, but have a few things to work out. 35 35.71%
I'm on the fence - I'm worried about getting a shark tooth 2 2.04%
No, but I will be at Shark Week IV! 5 5.10%
No, I knocked up the old lady. 3 3.06%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Wooden Nickel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=garvin90;333305][QUOTE=Wooden Nickel;333301]

At midnight CST, i can keep "it up" for 256 more days!!


Is that the same as Mountain Time? lol
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #252  
Old 11-15-2012, 11:13 PM
garvin90's Avatar
garvin90 garvin90 is offline
Life Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Papillion, Ne
Posts: 1,744
Default

Central Standard

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
__________________
2012 Chrome Yella! Check out my build thread!

Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Mrs. Chainsaw's Avatar
Mrs. Chainsaw Mrs. Chainsaw is offline
Shark of the Month July 13
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,963
Default

I need to change my vote on the poll for now, I need to back out of the trip because I got knocked up by the old man
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Quicksand's Avatar
Quicksand Quicksand is offline
Grey beard
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 1,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
I need to change my vote on the poll for now, I need to back out of the trip because I got knocked up by the old man
Yeah but its not till the end of July....you can put young son(or daughtette) in the papoose and ride on out and if not can Chain come and represent?
__________________


The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world thats real
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM
mmcmsw's Avatar
mmcmsw mmcmsw is offline
Life Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Port Byron, IL
Posts: 2,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
I need to change my vote on the poll for now, I need to back out of the trip because I got knocked up by the old man
LOL. Why is it when men poke in fun, women take them serious? Still stopping by to visit.
__________________

Trailers are for Boats!!
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:08 AM
watsondog's Avatar
watsondog watsondog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cold Spring MN
Posts: 435
Default Swiii

How can I not book after SWII! must be rooms available I didnt ask how many though. 1500 miles from central MN! I had the chance to spend some time with the Mutt Boys in IA we are in good hands.
__________________
"Let me know how that works out for you"

2011 103" RGC
Reinhart Extreme Duals
S.E. Street Tuner
21" Colorado Custom Slammer 5
Mean City heated seat
Yafee 10" bars
Cams & Dyno soon to come
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Mrs. Chainsaw's Avatar
Mrs. Chainsaw Mrs. Chainsaw is offline
Shark of the Month July 13
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
Yeah but its not till the end of July....you can put young son(or daughtette) in the papoose and ride on out and if not can Chain come and represent?
The thought has crossed my mind of just driving out there. Never know, if someone burns his/her legs on the pipes they would appreciate a few days running around in a cage with a/c.
Chainsaw will be there with or without me unless i'm in labor of course. I think having my mom here to help will work out fine if my husband is gone for a week. I'm sure he won't mind not spending a few days with the mother in law.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Mrs. Chainsaw's Avatar
Mrs. Chainsaw Mrs. Chainsaw is offline
Shark of the Month July 13
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmsw View Post
LOL. Why is it when men poke in fun, women take them serious? Still stopping by to visit.
Ha! It's fun to poke back too
Our home will definitely be open to any and all that stop by for the night on their way to SWIII
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:15 PM
CHAINSAW's Avatar
CHAINSAW CHAINSAW is offline
Life Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SW Kansas - Hugoton
Posts: 8,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
Ha! It's fun to poke back too
Our home will definitely be open to any and all that stop by for the night on their way to SWIII
Yes it will,.. but only if you bring baby Harley-Davidson cloths and accessories.
__________________


For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.


Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 PM
hotrodad's Avatar
hotrodad hotrodad is online now
Life Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
The thought has crossed my mind of just driving out there. Never know, if someone burns his/her legs on the pipes they would appreciate a few days running around in a cage with a/c.
Chainsaw will be there with or without me unless i'm in labor of course. I think having my mom here to help will work out fine if my husband is gone for a week. I'm sure he won't mind not spending a few days with the mother in law.
Chainsaw
You have got yourself a GOOD woman there...better treat her right 'cause she's a keeper!
__________________

Hotrodad and his 2005 FLTRi, Black Pearl
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


 


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.



Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
H-D, Harley-Davidson, and Harley-Davidson Logos are registered trademarks of H-D Michigan, Inc. Harley-Davidson in no way endorses or is affiliated with this site.