Mean Mug Bezel - preorders - Page 7 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Lighting

Lighting Lighting for Road Gildes

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Grey beard

Awwright, I'm trying to save money these days due to a foundation lift on my place but I've decided I can splurge on wunna deeze. Sure hope I catch the post when you ramp up operations again.

'03 Deuce: 87k miles and counting, '11 RGU: 60k miles and counting. Celebrating 40 years in the saddle in 2014.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppa1 View Post
Will we get an e-mail with shipping info when ours ships ? I was in on the first batch.
Thanks,
Yes, you will get a notification when yours ships to the email address you provided upon payment. They are being shipped out in the order that they were placed. We're not getting that out as fast as I had hoped,.. keep running into problems with the clear coat on the gloss ones which is slowing everything down. Im glad I said from the get go that they probably won't ship out till the 1st, because I'm cutting it damn close to fill this set of orders in that time. If I can't work out the problems with the gloss ones this week,.. I will ship all the flat ones out and keep working on the gloss. I will notify people on Saturday if their order had not shipped yet, and explain whats going on.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:55 PM

Thanks for the update Chain! I ordered a gloss black the first night you opened up for pre-orders and I was just about to ask how things were going on production. I just have to be patient....LOL
Keep up the good work
2011 FLTRX103..Vivid Black, Mirror chrome Agitator wheels 19/18, Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe, S/E A/C, Power Vision tuner, Klock Werks S/S shorty slip-on mufflers, LePera Super Villain seat, 12" WV shield, H-D vented lower fairings, Mean Mug headlight bezel.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM

Chain, thanks for the update! I ordered a gloss black bezel and I'm in nooooo rush to get it, thanks for giving us a heads up about prob's your running into, I always say quality trumps quickness when ordering certain products! thanks for being thurough as treating every piece you make as if you were putting it on your bike!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Life Member

Finally got my lazy ass in gear today and put on my Mean Mug..........(been here for a week )

Lookin' Mean !!!

Great job Chainsaw...............!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 PM

Do you have to clear the gloss ones ? Have you been able to produce any gloss black ones ?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Life Member

All flat black orders will be shipped tomorrow. The remaining gloss ones are going into the booth tomorrow and the next day. Still hoping to start shipping out those on Saturday unless problems arise.

Peppa,.. those 2 that were posted by others,.. are the gloss black ones. Its something that may not be offered any longer, depending on how tomorrow goes.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 PM

Is the painting the problem or the clear coat ? Is it possible to do the gloss black and not have to clear them ?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppa1 View Post
Is the painting the problem or the clear coat ? Is it possible to do the gloss black and not have to clear them ?
Clear coat is required on a part on the front of your bike. If not, you will see primer and plastic over time due to rock chips and bugs.

Old 11-29-2012, 06:12 AM

So are the flat black ones being cleared also or just the gloss ones ?