Kudo's to Vendor - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > General Forum Discussions > Companies We Can Recommended!

Companies We Can Recommended! List Companies here that we have verified and we have done business with. List their Web site and phone number if you have it. LIST ONLY COMPANIES YOU HAVE USED AND ARE HAPPY WITH!

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 01-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Prospect

Default Kudo's to Vendor

Just wanted to share a pleasant experience that I had with a vendor (this seems to be rare now days) The vendor was Softbrake. I ordered some extended shift linkages and brake pedal from them Friday evening. Got an email from the owners on Sat morning stating to contact them about my order. I contacted Richard (owner) on Sat. He just wanted to verify what I wanted and what I wanted to accomplish. He then offered some helpful suggestions (but didn't try to up sell me). On Monday morning all my parts were on my doorstep and all of them are Made in the USA. All the stuff seems to be good quality, nice chrome and good fit. Just wanted to give a shout out to a company that seems to care about their customers and that offers a quality made in America product .... both are getting harder and harder to find.