Thank you Cee Bailey's - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Windshields

Windshields Windshields for Road Glides
Sponsored by: Glide Air Deflector Systems

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Hangaround

Wink Thank you Cee Bailey's

Just put a 16 " C-Glide windshield on my 2013 RGU. Had. Little trouble when I first installed it. Well nut failed,( due to my over torquing it as I did not understand the instructions. Called Cee Bailey's and John called me back right away, clarified the instructions for me and sent well nuts). Great customer service, when the new kits came in I installed the windshield with their kit following John' s verbal instructions. Wow, what a difference. Easy to take on and off and you will never loose one of their well nuts in the fairing
Windshield works great, solved my problem at interstate speeds. I'm 6'2" tall and no wind hits my helmet. If I was any taller I would need an extra inch of windshield though. I wear a 3/4 helmet with a flip up shield, if shield is up, I get a little turbulence from it. Took shield off helmet and I carry it with me if wx looks like rain

Cee Bailey'shas a lifetime customer in me. They really were concerned that I had difficulty, and bent over backwards to assist me . Thanks again Cee Bailey's!!
One happy customer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 11:06 AM
CeeBailey's Boss

Thank you for your kind compliment. All we're trying to do is provide the best services that we can and produces the highest quality motorcycle windshields for our customers.

Cee Baileys Motorcycle Windshields - "When you want the very best"
www.ceebaileys.com
Old 12-18-2012, 03:35 PM

I'm 6' 3" and was also looking at one of these shields. What color did you get and are you looking over the shield or through it? I like the dark smoke but want to make sure I'm looking over it.

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Hangaround

My windshield is clear. I look over the top of the windshield. I have good visibility over the top.

Tim
Old 12-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Hangaround

Mike, I am 6'1" and am running a 16" dome in the dark gray on a 09 glide with the sundowner seat and have no problems at all with the tint. Having the wife stand in front of the bike and walk to me she will be in the 15' range from the front of the bike before her feet drop below the top of the shield. I am actually thinking of going up another inch and see how that works. I love my Cee Bailey!
David
Old 01-02-2013, 11:29 AM

I am 5"10" and put a 14" light grey Cee Glide windshield on my '09 R.G., with a sundowner seat and street glide shocks. It is the third and best windshield, I have had on my bike. I had a question about the well nut installation instructions. I called Cee Bailey and spoke to Joe in the tech department.
He explained the install, and was great to deal with.
I am very happy with my Cee Glide windshield.
I plan on replacing the windshield on my FXR with a Cee Bailey windshield.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Hangaround

I have a light smoke 16" dome for my '11 RGU. Absolutly love it. But should have gone for the dark smoke. I'm 5'10" and it is just right.
cee bailey 16"trssc
adj riders back rest
heritage bars
all willie g controls
heated grips
Old 01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Hangaround

Default Thank you Cee Bailey

I have the '13 CVO Anniversary. I liked the stock smoke shield but on the highway it was useless. I'm 6'-3". I installed the Cee Bailey's 15" light gray shield on Friday and went for a little 200-mile run on Saturday. Wow, what a difference it makes. The top edge of the shield is right at eye level so it took a little getting used to but it diffuses the wind perfectly. Started the ride at 50-degrees and warmed up to 75 by the end of the ride. I didn't have a torque driver so I followed the instructions on 20-turns. Install took only ten minutes. Thanks Cee Bailey.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 AM
CeeBailey's Boss

thank you for the kind compliments. We are just trying to produce the best and highest quality shield for all riders.

Cee Baileys Motorcycle Windshields - "When you want the very best"
www.ceebaileys.com
Old 01-07-2013, 11:28 AM

? For Cee Baileys..... I have a friend that was interested in looking at your shields and I told him you were local and why don't we call and ride and and see which product would be best for his FLTRX. When I called, the gentleman said you don't have any made to look at. That they are made to order. Well he ended up buying a shield that he could hold next to his fairing to make his decision. Why not have some models and sizes made up so folks local to you can check them out?

Bill in Valencia.