Dragos new H pipe true duals info.... You hear it first here. - Page 4 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Roadglide.org Site Sponsors Forums > Dragos BikeWorks

Dragos BikeWorks Dragosbikeworks is an engine expert, give him a call with all your engine questions. www.dragosbikeworks.com

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 12-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Engine Expert

Our true duals will hang with the best of the crossover pipes. Just ask the guys down in TX... at Vtwin solutions they tested them.

My new H-pipes is making better HP/TQ better than our true duals. I am very happy with the results but still have lots of testing.
Our Dragula still out performs the H-Pipe and true duals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodons MC View Post
Hi Frank
I am currently looking for a header pipe I currently have a 2011 RGU with VH monster ovals ( not by choice they came with rhe bike) not loud enough, my plans are drago header, intake ?, is it worth waiting for the 2 -1-2 how much more power will this produce over your true duals? If its not a big difference than ill just order your true duals also looking at adding Tmann cam and fuel management system whatever you recommend what kind of dyno numbers can I expect with a good tune

Thanks
Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
PRO-CHARGER--TRASK TURBO--DBW DRAGULA 2;1 EXHAUST--DBW SUPERCHARGE SERIES EXHAUST--RUSH EXHAUST--HAWG WIRED--AIM CLUTCH--FEULING--POWER COMMANDER--THUNDER MAX--TTS MASTERTUNE--95" 135"ENGINE BUILDS & KITS--CNC HEAD WORK- DBW CRANK WORK-- DARKHORSE CRANK WORK--REVOLUTION PERFROMANCE--TMAN CAMS--DYNO TUNING-- BUILDS FROM 75 HP TO 600 HP

New logo by Chainsaw Graphics.
Drago's Bike Works 815-765-1790
www.dragosbikeworks.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Grey beard

When you get ready to sell them put me down for a set.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Life Member

I'm ready for a change I think. My exhaust is stacked before crossing under the bike, and the exhaust heat shield is the first thing to scrap the ground on the right side. Any clue as to the routing of this new pipe???

Life is Good
Old 01-03-2013, 04:32 PM

Frank, can you at least tell us if your new 2-1-2 "H" pipe will retain the stock HD heat shields like the jackpot or will you have some cool aftermarket shields to go with this new head pipe??

Personally I would love to see something akin to the V&H power dual shields, but just about anything would look better than those boring stock heat shields!!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Engine Expert

They will be ceramic std and come with There own heats no factory stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleng1 View Post
Frank, can you at least tell us if your new 2-1-2 "H" pipe will retain the stock HD heat shields like the jackpot or will you have some cool aftermarket shields to go with this new head pipe??

Personally I would love to see something akin to the V&H power dual shields, but just about anything would look better than those boring stock heat shields!!
PRO-CHARGER--TRASK TURBO--DBW DRAGULA 2;1 EXHAUST--DBW SUPERCHARGE SERIES EXHAUST--RUSH EXHAUST--HAWG WIRED--AIM CLUTCH--FEULING--POWER COMMANDER--THUNDER MAX--TTS MASTERTUNE--95" 135"ENGINE BUILDS & KITS--CNC HEAD WORK- DBW CRANK WORK-- DARKHORSE CRANK WORK--REVOLUTION PERFROMANCE--TMAN CAMS--DYNO TUNING-- BUILDS FROM 75 HP TO 600 HP

www.dragosbikeworks.com
Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM

When will the be done?

Sent from my MB860 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 01-03-2013, 05:41 PM

These pipes sound like they will be awesome! Would have definitely considered these before getting the pipes I have now. Haven't dyno'd mine, but, my H-Pipe has a great balanced sound with equal volume coming out of each pipe. Yours sound like they will be even better with ceramic coating and everything else you add!

Can't wait to hear about them when people get them on!

E
Old 01-08-2013, 08:27 AM

When will they be done?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Engine Expert

Coming very soon pictures of Prototype H pipe.

www.dragosbikeworks.com
Old 01-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Prospect

You know, I have been more then happy with my De-catted stock pipes and CFR's (Because I know no better I am sure). But now I am thinking about these new pipes. I cant wait to see them. I am definitly a true dual guy even though I know the 2 into 1 is the best performing, I love the look of the true dual. Sounds like this may give me the best of both worlds. V&H X pipes just dont do it for me.