DHP really beats JP - Page 2 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Roadglide.org Site Sponsors Forums > DirectCycleParts.com

DirectCycleParts.com Dan will be here to take you questions. http://directcycleparts.com/

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 01-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Life Member

The one thing I ordered from JP ever ended up being backorder and didnt recieve for 3 months, even though their site said they would have em in 2 days. Never again. Have ordered several things from DHP no problems.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM

I love Dennis Kirk. I take the best price I can find on the web at any online retailer and DK will match it. They always have the product and ship it immediately. No hassle returns. Big corporation protection...etc....etc.
2010 FLTRX Vivid Black With Supertrapp Fatshotz, V & H Dresser Duals, PCV, Big Sucker, SE 255 Cams, 12" Wild 1 Outlawz, MadStad 16", HogTunes Amp/5x7 Fairing Speakers, Mustang Wide Tripper W/Pillion, List Goes On And On
Old 01-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_b View Post
I love Dennis Kirk. I take the best price I can find on the web at any online retailer and DK will match it. They always have the product and ship it immediately. No hassle returns. Big corporation protection...etc....etc.
Didnt know about the price matching. Thats pretty cool. DCP also works for me because they are right up the road in Corona. If you dont live near a shop I could see it being better to buy from a big company.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRichMRMC View Post
I buy everything I possibly can from DCP. Outstanding prices and service. Frank and Dan are great.
same here! I don't think I've ever ordered from DK or especially JP.I can't say enough good about DHP.They've been awesome on multiple orders.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_b View Post
I do the same thing as well and so far they have always matched and usually beat the price including shipping charges.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Does anyone know if DHP does deliveries to Canada?? Their prices sound amazing, but shipping costs may make them more expensive dependent on their delivery method.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRichMRMC View Post
Didnt know about the price matching. Thats pretty cool. DCP also works for me because they are right up the road in Corona. If you dont live near a shop I could see it being better to buy from a big company.
Didn't know that either. Though I pretty much buy from Easter Performance exclusively. They will match other retailers prices. And they are less than 2 hours away so in stock items are here the next day and ordered parts take no more than 4-5 days to get here.
Heritage bars - Python slip-ons - Vance & Hines Dresser Duals - Ness Big Sucker - PC-V - Custom Dynamic LED Clusters and Dynamic Ringz - Biketronics lighting modules - Trucklite Phase 7 LED headlight & Passing Lamps - BrightAssLight BAL-3ST taillight
Old 01-11-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleng1 View Post
Does anyone know if DHP does deliveries to Canada?? Their prices sound amazing, but shipping costs may make them more expensive dependent on their delivery method.
I've ordered lots from them, but I get it shipped to the boarder and go pick it up in Montana. Like everyone else says, great place to get parts from!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Hangaround

Default Re: DHP really beats JP

I ordered my CFRs from them Mon. They were in the system Mon evening and at my door today(thur) in oregon.
Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by Emdog; 02-26-2013 at 02:05 PM.