Alstate mc insurance safety program - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Additional Related Discussions > Safety Area

Safety Area Issues and articles related to safety.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 12-27-2012, 06:49 PM

Default Alstate mc insurance safety program

Allstate insurance company is running a safety campaign related to motorcyclists. According to them, 3 motorcyclists are killed daily due to intersection accidents. I always try to watch the drivers head/eyes when approaching an intersection. This has saved my azz on numerous occasions. Sorry about misspelling ALLSTATE. I tried to edit with no luck.
2013 Big Blue Pearl Road Glide Ultra. Monster Ovals, Jackpot Ceramic Headers, Fuel Moto Power Vision and Billet Air Cleaner, Oil Temp guage, saddle bag bumpers, 11.5" rear progressives 444, monotubes -1, Woods TW-777 cam. "Lord, help me to be half the man my dog thinks I am"

Last edited by ChivoChavez321; 12-27-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Life Member

If you ride with someone on a regular basis, as I do (Wife DebJay),... We use the Scala G9 head sets,... It helps keep us both alert,... I'm usually in front, I'll ask her to ride tighter thru intersections and will tell her the driver ahead is on the phone and ride tight with care. When riding a country/county road and automobile car or truck has pulled to the right shoulder we remind each other they usually are not paying attention and we should slow to inspect them - more time than not they do a U turn without looking. Ride wise and safe!

QUOTE=ChivoChavez321;355115]Allstate insurance company is running a safety campaign related to motorcyclists. According to them, 3 motorcyclists are killed daily due to intersection accidents. I always try to watch the drivers head/eyes when approaching an intersection. This has saved my azz on numerous occasions. Sorry about misspelling ALLSTATE. I tried to edit with no luck.[/QUOTE]
'13 Blk RGC crs/abs/sec 103 Stg2 255cam-plus D&D Boss Fatcat SE Super Tuner. Klockwerks 12", Blk 10"Chubby w/Blk Get-A-Grips. Skunked Day Maker. CD GEN2001157Amber/Wht Front & Red Rear Smoke Lens w/Magic Strobe & bits more, Always a WIP