Road Glide banner

New Daymaker Headlight

22K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  HD4me 
#1 · (Edited)
Look at the difference between the standard Harley Davidson headlights and the Daymaker LED Headlight which came on my 2013 CVO Road Glide. WOW! They're expensive but a great safety investment if you have some extra scratch! I didn't take these photos but my friend and I did the same comparison with our bikes and he went out and bought the kit a few days later.
edit: BTW, they sell for $699.95 so you may want to contact PCpain if you're interested in buying them.

Standard Headlight

Daymaker LED Headlight

See less See more
#12 ·
Finally got my Daymaker Headlight on Monday from PCpain. Light was on back order for about 4 to 5 weeks, but the wait was worth the great discount that PCpain offered.

Local dealer installed today only charged for 1/2 hour labor. Thought about doing it myself but after being quoted only 1/2 hour and never having pulled the outer fairing myself that sounded like a deal.

Rode the bike home tonight. Man did they name this right "Daymaker"!! It was great could not believe the difference, way better than I thought it would be. Worth every penny!

#13 ·
You got lucky on the install price just like I did. Getting mine installed at delivery. They don't have a labor rate for the Daymaker yet so they are just charging me the price listed for a regular headlight install. I'm sure it takes a bit longer.

Sent from my Nexus 7

#18 ·
I didn't complain but thought they were pricey...until I saw how much better they truly were. Out last night on some back roads full of deer. The day makers lit them up off the side of the road like a convict making a break out of jail. They really are better View attachment 16900
Was waiting to see them on a skunk! I thought it might make the front too busy, but it looks AWESOME!

#19 ·
Lowmaks: I agree. They do look better than stock. I also can't stress enough how much better they work. The light is pure white and really covers a large area, both depth and width. My night vision stinks and these made a world of difference. No more jumping at shadows...

#20 ·
Very cool I pick mine up tomorrow. Got 20% off from dealer, using $170 of chrome cash, and hope to be one of the first 100 shoppers tomorrow which receives a gift certificate. Some wait in line for TV's I wait in line for head lights for my RGC!

#36 ·
Hey sorry for the late reply. The line was short and sweet and received a $25 gift certificate. My daymakers with my 25% discount, $170 chrome cash, and Black Friday gift cetificate cost less than $400. Great deal. I did not have them installed. I sent them down to Covington where my bike is getting the treatment. Looking forward to trying them out soon....

#22 ·
What's the warranty on these?

#28 ·
Qhog your best bet is to ask someone on here who is photoshop savy to render you a pic. Post up two pics one of the led lights and another of the mean mugs bezel, tho the mean mugs isn't out yet, I know cuz i was first on his order list and he hasnt shipped them yet. Someone should be able to graph the bezel over the lights. Just profide good pics of both producst so the person who is going to photo shop the pics together for you has a clear idea. I'd be in to see them myself! :D

#30 ·
No prob! I just have no clue how to use photoshop, but seen a few guys request some renderings done on here and few members are savy with the software. you'd be suprised on how well and real the pic will look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.