Road Glide banner

Sharkweek?

13K views 93 replies 30 participants last post by  Stray Mutt 
#1 ·
Ok. I'm a total newbie here. You guys and gals that have been there, convince me I should go.

Cheers!
Heard

P.S. I reeeeeally want to go so I need some good reasons for the queen.;)

#3 ·
If you don't go you will always wonder what you missed. Plus, when you see pictures from SW III you will want to throw a tantrum. It can save your marriage.......:D

#12 ·
+1, very good points. After SWII, i really regretted not going to SWI. Unless something really bizarre happens, I doubt I'll miss another!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#9 ·
I missed the first one because I was a non active member on this forum, so I didn't even know about it until it was over and everybody who went was saying what a good time they had. I wanted to go to number two, but there was a conflict in scheduling with my family vacation/reunion, a week earlier or later and I would've been there, and it looks like SW2 was even better than SW1. Now we come to SW3 which is over half the country away, and I actually still have a scheduling conflict, :( but I'm trying to arrange it where I can go anyway, because I don't want to miss out again. I look forward to meeting a lot of the "Sharkateers" that I spend all this time on the forum with. :D

#10 ·
I went to swii on a whim because
A. It fell on my work scheduled weekend
B. It was only 5 hours away from me.
C. I saw it with only a week and a half in advance but the thread was too big not to take serious notice.

I had such a good time just in the first day, that i extended my stay till the raffle night and called into work. My only regret was that i came in midday on Tuesday instead of Monday night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#14 ·
Good to hear from you, Kevin! Your name was being tossed around on here recently - folks wondering what's become of you. Know you've got a new ride these days. Might we be blessed by a visit from the Sincecrazies at SW III? (Remember it doesn't have to be a Roadie - but you might have to park separately). ;)

#15 ·
If you don't go your balls will fall off, you'll age prematurely, you'll be docked on your paycheck, your helmet (if ya wear one) will have lice, there will be a "funny looking" black spot on your back, and you'll have a front end high speed wobble that you will have no idea of how to fix! Oh, and you'll get to sing songs with H-Donut around the campfire. Besides, this guy (or girl - I'm not sure) will be there on his ride...

#45 ·
I like to go on trips/vacations with my husband or best friend to relaxing places that are fun (mountains, beach, or NY). When he said last summer we were going to Iowa for a bike rally I was not happy, because I knew that it ment we wouldn't get to take a "true vacation".
I have been saving money for SWIII since we got back from SWII and I am looking forward to it as much as a child waiting for Christmas :D

#47 · (Edited)
Shark Week is like no other when it comes to bike rallys. Cool bikes, great swag, and amazing people....its pretty much a poser free zone! If all that's not enough to pique your interest, due to the rallys proximity to the west coast I'm thinking of bringing my Speedo and those in the know will tell ya seeing me in a Speedo is something not to be missed. Why it may even be....

Life changing :D :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.