Road Glide banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOTM winner for November 2012 - mallen810

13K views 51 replies 51 participants last post by  Yellow09SERG 
#1 ·
Congrats to mallen810 for winning bike of the month for November 2012.
Here are the details on the bike.

This bike is a 2007 Road Glide that has a few modifications. The front wheel is a 21” Spyder wheel with matching rotors purchased from Covington’s Cycle City. The rear wheel is a factory 16” chrome wheel. The front wrap fender is Klockwerks and I had the front forks and bells powdered coated to match fender. While I had the front end apart I did have the progressive monotubes installed. The extended bags are the CVO bags I purchased on ebay for a good price ($340). The rear was fender fabricated by my painter at (Todd Lee Customs in Kentucky). TLC also did all the paint work on the bike and also recessed the led tail lights which were purchased from Custom Dynamics. The Louisville Cardinal seat was done by Unique Designs Upholstery. The stereo has been upgraded to have four 6.5” speakers, with two in the factory location and the other two on the inside of the fairing with tweeters along with a Rockford Fosgate amp (300 x 2). The bike has red led lights to glow on the motor. I would like to thank all the members who voted for my bike to be Bike of the Month. Future mods will be Cycle Sound lids for saddle bags and 6 x 9 speakers and also will be adding the Vance and Hines muffler system. I will post more pics as mods are done to my bike.

And the pics

Feel free to congradulate him here.

See less See more
#29 ·
Congratulations. Great looking bike that still retains all it's intended rideability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.