Road Glide banner

Carl Brouhard Designs grips opinions

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tkbalt 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a set of these grips but for the life of me cannot find any reviews on them. How is the quality? How is the comfort?

I currently have a set of ISO grips on, but they don't allow my heat deamon's to work that well when it's cold. Don't want to totally bail on comfort, but these look good and seem like they could still offer some comfort compared to all metal grips.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Not to add confusion, but after owning ISO Grips in the past, I hate them. Ugly and for me they were very uncomfortable. Like having multiple bricks under my hand, hate them. I bought the Arlen Ness Deep Cut Comfort grips and they are the most comfortable grips I have ever tried, and they look badass. Lots of the billet look, but with soft cushions of rubber (not hard and puffy like the ISOs)

#6 ·
Not to add confusion, but after owning ISO Grips in the past, I hate them. Ugly and for me they were very uncomfortable. Like having multiple bricks under my hand, hate them. I bought the Arlen Ness Deep Cut Comfort grips and they are the most comfortable grips I have ever tried, and they look badass. Lots of the billet look, but with soft cushions of rubber (not hard and puffy like the ISOs)
Is the rubber part of these thick? The issue I have with the ISO's is that they don't transfer heat that good from my heat demon grip heaters.

Your's are a great look with your set up. There are a couple of Arlen Ness grips I like.

#7 ·
They are thick, but they're kinda like air pillows, not as thick or solid as on the ISO grips. They squish down nicely.

When you grip it, you do make solid contact with the billet portions, so I would assume the heat transfer should be ok, but I can't say for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.