Road Glide banner

........spotted........

142K views 647 replies 225 participants last post by  DED HD 
#1 ·
Seen this on some other boards and thought it was pretty cool.

When you are out riding and you spot another Road Glide, when you get time, you post up where you seen it and a description........kinda like this:

Monday May 2, 5:25pm , I-70, mile marker 36, I spotted a Red Road glide, dark 12 or 14 inch wind shield, no tour pack headed east.

From time to time you will get some one that will respond: Thats was me heading to Pittsburgh...or I was on my way home from work.

Just be neat to see who may get spotted :D

#2 ·
Ok I'll play. Spotted a 2010 fltrx bright red with 12 or 14 smoked shield near old Bethlehem pike and ridge road Perkasie Pa. Friday morning (4/27/12).

#17 ·
More frickin' Roadglides than you can shake a stick at this weekend in Leesburg....Having been an RG rider since way before they were cool, it is good to see so many folks coming to their senses!
I was in Leesburg this weekend also, like you say too many to count, I was the only one I saw with LED headlights, had a lot of people ask about them, also I did see a Tour Glide in excellent shape.

#5 ·
Friday Apr 27 about 18:30 - Custom dark blue heading north on RT2 just above Prince Fredrick. He made a U-Turn at light and headed back south. Very nice looking bike..

Reactions: Wayne-065
#6 ·
Eureka Springs spotting

Ate at Rockin' Pig for lunch around 1:30 today and looked out the window only to see a yellow RG. Only other RG I spotted today.

#9 ·
Saw a RGU and a custom at the Exxon at Bald Knob, AR 10:30 am 4/28/12. Met another black FLTRX north of Cabot on I-40 then another black RGU Ridin 2up goin north on I-40 about11:00. About as many Sharks as all the rest put together.

#11 ·
Went to Dillon's HD in Omaha today at noon to pick up a riding bell for the wife's new ride and there was a 2005 Black Cherry RG in the parking lot. I asked around, found the owner - a M/C member (The Messengers for Christ - I think) named Wrong Way - and I enlightened him to the roadglide.org forum. Hopefully he shows up.

#12 ·
I'll play--you never know!

Heidelberg, Germany, Saturday, 28 April, looked like 2009 SE Road Glide (very nice, by the way), parked w/ a batwing at the Alte Brücke. I had my '12 BBP just a few spots down from you! I was partaking in a nice pint at Vetter's...

Reactions: 168313
#13 ·
Great idea but to 'exammo':

"To my fellow Brothers In Arms, thank you for standing beside me.
To my Family and Friends, thank you for standing behind me.
To the the Enemies of Freedom & Liberals who would spit on the Defenders of Freedom , feel free to stand in front of me. "

USMC '62 - '65 Liberal and proud of it and if you won't stand shoulder to shoulder with me, your loss!

Semper Fi
paul:D
tallahassee

#15 ·
Approx 1144, black RG custom with a black SG, HWY 8 heading to Olympia, WA.

#19 ·
Silver 2011ish road glide ultra with blue stripes. Outside of Dunkin donuts near good speed opera house around 2:00-2:30 today.

#26 ·
I saw a Turquiose Blue one on I294 and Ogden Ave about 1 pm headed south
looked like he was packed for a long trip. I believe thats Hinsdale Ill area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.