Road Glide banner

My trip to Julian, CA this weekend... nice!

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  DakotaRob 
#1 ·
After church, took a trip with a buddy of mine to Julian, CA. Man was it an awesome ride. Here’s what it looked like. Shot 100% on the GoPro HD Hero3.

Forgive my cheese grins... had too much fun.

Watch it in 720 HD... looks sharp.

TRIP TO JULIAN, CA....

G
#4 ·
Back in the late 60's and early 70's we rode back there all the time. Had to go get apples, nuts and fresh cider. There were many a day where we never saw another bike, just me and a bud was it. Looks too congested now. lol

#7 ·
haha! barry white. yeah... the actual song is called "the light" by Common. Produced by Just Blaze. um... I'm guessing there arent too many "hip hop heads" on this forum, but yeah. LOL

you should cruise down. honestly, I don't really ride with anyone. I havent met anyone yet in my area that rides a Harley. The dude I rode up to Julian with is a co-worker of mine. He has some suzuki dual sport type of bike. He was trying to clown me the entire ride because he rides it like a crotch rocket...and me... I just cruise!

Come down and we'll go riding. Sundays are usually best.

#8 ·
Cool video... the ride to Julian is definitely nice. I always stop at Menghini Winery and the bar next to Bailey's BBQ has live music on the weekend. Good times!
There is a hop plant that is over 100 years old there... a survivor from a long-closed brewery.

#13 ·
Cool video and I've been to Julian a few time when I was working in Yuma, AZ. I made a few friends there and we would ride to Julian for breakfast and meet up with a couple of guys from El Cajon. From there it was north to Lake Henshaw where we woud stop at Hernandez Hidaway for some refreshments. Then it was west to Oceanside for lunch. After that we would go south to one of the guys from El Cajon's house to BBQ. Then the dreaded ride back to Yuma. All in all it made for a 500 plus mile day trip that would start around 7 am and end at about 2 am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.