Road Glide banner

2009 Road Glide "Blanca"

6K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  reficul 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to circumstances beyond my control this build is on indefinite hold. Sorry.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking forward to this. I dealt with Coastal Moto for wheels. They are sponser here and gave me a great price, fast shipping and good customer service. Check out thier website. As far as mods I am going with progresive monotubes and back springs I'm undecided on. Good luck with your search there is a TON of info on here. Just use the search box and you'll find your answer. Welcome from CT

#3 ·
remember the tshirts daddy rat and others made of the hot rods , like Jungle Jim Liberman with his upper body sticking out the roof of the car

then mebbe you dont remember that

70's Funny Cars aahh saweet

Jungle Jim R.I.P.

Raymond Beadle Blue Max

Chi Town Hustlr Austin Coil is still around the strip

Don Prudhomme Snake

Tom McEwen the Mongoose

240 Gordie Bonin

aah good ole times

no I fergot a bunch

JtB

#6 ·
I was considering a 1970's Funny Car based build. The paint & lettering style of that era has always been a favorite.
Here is where you come in, I am looking for your input on suspension, motor mods, wheels, tires etc.

Trike it with wheelie bars! :D Add a custom body to simulate funny car tail end, or run open tail end like this, but add the top-fuel style wing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.