Road Glide banner

Photoshop Gurus

13K views 59 replies 25 participants last post by  Peppa1 
#1 ·
I am thinking about filling in the pinstriping on the Glide, but dont know what color to use. Been searching around the web but cant find any pics of a Yellow Chrome with the stripes filled in..Can someone with fancy software give me some pics with the strips in black or silver? Also open to any Ideas anybody might have.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
OS?

What operating system do you have?
If you are using Windows, every version has "Paint".
You can just open the picture in that program, zoom in and fill in the stripes yourself.
It ain't rocket science! If I can do it, anyone can.
Sounds like something fun to do on a rainy Saturday or Sunday.
And it don't cost nothin!!!!!
Good luck.

HSP

#15 ·
Nice work Craig. I have the yellow bike also but was considering painting it a white gold pearl with either lemon yellow stripes or ghost flames. Could you do a photoshop of that combination ? Thanks Bobby

#7 ·
Thank you Sr. You'll probably call me a pain, but can you do it in a darker shade of silver and maybe another one in Burgandy? I've been toying with the paint application from Windows 7 but the bike looks like crap after I'm done with it. These pics however look excellent!! Thank you very much Craig.........

#14 ·
Aluminum leading is just like gold leaf. It is an ultra thin layer of aluminum. Very pretty. Watch someyoutube videos on gold leafing.

I wanted to do our on my black bike but decided to keep it all black.

#19 ·
Thanks so much. That gives me an idea of how the colors would look together.

#37 ·
How about navy blue stripes & logo ? The stripes now aren't black they are a dark goldish looking color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.