Road Glide banner

Best Wax

11K views 48 replies 41 participants last post by  fxrs-sp 
#1 ·
Looking for a good wax to use on my bike that doesn't have to take me as long to use as Canuba Wax which I am using now, I'm a daily rider in Florida, Rain or Shine so just wanted some ideas on quality wax that is not as time consuming, Any Suggestions????

#5 ·
Drove for Mayflower MANY yrs ago and talked to another driver that hauled alot of show cars and said the same thing, Pledge was great to use.

#6 ·
Been using Zaino for many years. Not a wax. It is a show car polish. Doesn't not need to be applied in sections. You can do the whole bike at once. Temperature does not matter. It can be layered for a deeper shine and better light refraction. And it doesn't leave a residue. I only need to apply once a year. Usually do two coats per session. It lasts that long. Top shelf stuff.

Zaino Store

#11 ·
bikini wax is my favorite

#30 ·
Jax Wax. Great products. Liquid carnauba and their version of a quick detailer is a lot better than the slick mist which I liked a lot until I tried the Jax Wax products. If you order from JEGS-free shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.