Road Glide banner

12 Photos of my new CVO Road Glide Anniversary

13K views 96 replies 76 participants last post by  FLSTFI Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry, photos deleted.

#13 ·
Stock Windshield. I'm used to may Madstad so I'm getting a lot more wind. Imagine that, wind on a motorcycle. I think I can live with it.

you must be embarrassed to have to ride that thing around town. It's headlights don't even turn with the wheel. I am willing to take it off of your hands. That's what friends are for! :D
ROFLMAO. The bike doesn't even have pinwheels or baseball cards in the spokes. What a jip.

#21 ·
Awesome bike, love the dash, didn't realize how good it looks. I feel envy, pure undiluted envy. I looked at one at a local dealer, just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. It sold 2 days later to a guy who already had 2 previous year's CVOs. Glad to know you're riding yours, I expect the one I drooled over is destined for garage decoration.​

#24 ·
That's the nicest looking stock Road Glide I've seen. Congratulations.

#30 ·
Very nice. I can't wait to see one in person to fully appreciate the paint. Congratulations on a very righteous scooter!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.