Road Glide banner

Hawg wired six pack in saddlebags?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  h-donut 
#1 ·
How would you guys go about doing this? I have the complete system but wanted to install in the saddlebags. I can buy lids from HW, custom make lids, customize the ones I have? What do you guys think?

#4 ·
The HW ones do look nice. A little worried about the amount of sound that will come out of the design. Guess it is directed better but wonder if that helps much.

4 speaks in the bag? Awesome but trying to save some loot. I will eventually have to sell a kidney I much prefer to have lol

#5 ·
I just did, sell the kidney, got some good money for it too

N O T, but the OE speakers lids are cool for me, hawg wired is releasing some
5x7 speaking in that size, the harley speakers for lids didn't sound too bad either,
the HW by nature should sound better, but that's only going on reputation and history.

I actually have a peak volume, as much as I can stand, believe it or not, about 1 click under neano's

#6 ·
The hawg wired speakers are without a doubt better than the Boom speakers. Much much much clearer at high volume. No distortion. The boom are good but can't compare. Ok, HW infomercial over. Good to hear HW coming out with right sized speaker. I will sell what I have and wait to upgrade the entire system at once. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.