Road Glide banner

Ole Yella transformation has begun

99K views 885 replies 80 participants last post by  Q-Hog 
#1 · (Edited)
I decided to post my mods. Here we go. I'm starting installing all of my new parts and mods on my Chrome Yellow RG. I started with installing two Radio Shack horns and now I'm getting ready to solder the garage door remote per the DIY instructions. Next will be the Halo light when I remove the fairing. I just received the following parts to install:
Chrome Yellow T/P, w/black latches & hinge
Black Detachable T/P hardware & docking kit
Chrome Yellow Lowers,
CVO rear fender
Black BRS 16'' Sweeping Beaters,
Ness mini oval mirrors
Avon grips
LA Chopper Black brake & clutch kit
Softbrake Black shifters, brake lever
HD Black Tribal floorboards, passenger pegs, shifter pegs & highway pegs
More to come & pics to follow..

#71 ·
LMAO.......damn dawg with a handle like "RichieRich" that's a ballsy comment :p lol I figured you would've thrown down the cash to cover everyone's trip, up front. But I understand, I know I read somewhere your buying 75 raffle tickets @ SWIII, then I read they're $1K a pop, I guess the word on your wallet is out :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Q, your bikes going to shape and looking SIC!!

#70 · (Edited)
Thx Fellas, I would love to go SWIII. I will try. I just put on wheels and wired the bars. I'm waiting for the site glass for the front brake cylinder to come. I powdered coated the controls and I didnt want to put the original back in cause I wasnt sure if it will seal properly.

#74 · (Edited)
I justed installed Cams, adj pushrods, 2-1 pipes, Tmax, engine guard, clutch cable & floorboards. She looks messy right now, but she sounds great. LoL I'm almost there. Just waiting on paint, then i will put on the lowers & audio.

#84 ·
Looks great! Really like that fender. Love to see more pics please!

#86 ·
I just read the whole thread, and all i can say is AWESOME !!!!

I do have a question .... where did you get the CVO fender, black gauges, and the lid spoilers???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.