Road Glide banner

Got my new wheels on and need your thoughts

6K views 39 replies 37 participants last post by  vmaxerg 
#1 ·
I love these wheels but I thought about haveing them hand pinstriped with red around the wheel. What do you think ? I colored it on Microsoft paint to see what it would look like and I like it. Sorry for the crooked lines ! Im no artist.
Thanks
Mark

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I think the red would set it off right! Either way, clean ride.
Sadly, I have to agree with RichieBoy :rolleyes: the red when pin striped will look a little better than the "painted" picture. I think the cuts in the spokes and rim in red would look F-ing Sic and the everything in very nicely :D

BTW, I like the bike and the starklines, almost when with those myself

#14 ·
+1 IMO if youre able to keep the pinstripe the same shade and size as the ones on the bike i think it would look badass. Definately stand out from the crowds

#17 ·
Keeping in mind that the red won't be as bright as your pic and more matched to the current pinstripe, I'd say it will make a perfect match..... Not too much to draw away from the rest of your ride, but just enough to set it apart. Either way bike looks great. Keep us posted!

#22 ·
I like the stripe too. Maybe not so bright. Kinda reminds me of the old Sturgis super glides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.