Road Glide banner

PV and a woods 777 cam

7K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  ChivoChavez321 
#1 ·
After reading a LOT of the threads in the Forums here i just called FuelMoto
and ordered the Power Vision w/Autotune and the Woods 777 cam.
I'm really jazzed about it...like a kidd at Christmas.
it will be a great touch to my 2012 FLTRX.
right now i have a V&H powershot head pipe w/SE Hotshotz, and the SE Deep Breather AC.
Thx Guys for turning me on to FuelMoto, great group of people.
The new parts should be here by Fri and just my luck its my weekend to work.
Damn the luck.

#5 ·
skymech9 - any update on how the woods 777's are performing? I've been eyeing these cams also.

#7 ·
bigmatt1967 - That's good to hear! Did you end up replacing the lifters or using existing?

#17 · (Edited)
This past week I had the stealer install a Bobby Woods TW-777. What a difference it makes over the stock cam! I flashed the MAP provided by Fuel Moto and then did some datalog fine tuning. Being curious as to how it would affect MPG, I reset the PV trip guage and rode 25 miles on a level road with 2 stops and starts. Speed was 68-72 mph. Was I ever surprised to see 49 MPG! Ambient temp was low 80's. Oil temp stayed 200 and below. Highest engine temp around 249. Oh yeah, I installed that oil relief spring that increase you oil pressure also.:D Bike was unloaded and I weigh 150 lbs.:cool Thinkin' 'bout gettin' personalized plates that say WEBEBAD now.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.