Road Glide banner

Lyndall Rotors

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  tj316 
#1 ·
I have been wanting the Lyndall Triagulum Chrome Silver Ceramic rotors for awhile but at $549 each I just couldn't do it , then I looked on line at their 2013 catalog and they were listed at $469 , I had my local indy call and yes in a few weeks when their new catalog is released there is a price drop , he goes you buy 3 front and rear and I'll give you a nice discount , so I did , I love these things , stop great , little to no dust , super light , I'm using Gold+ pads with them

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I paid $469 less 15% X 3 , most dealers don't know there will be a price drop the first of the year , Drag Specialties wants to clear the inventory they bought at the higher price first so they are not advertising it , I talked to Paul at Lyndall and he said you won't notice the difference in the rear like you will doing the front , I bought all 3 because of the deal I got , good luck TJ

#6 ·
I run these on my Dyna and our VROD. They are great!. Pricing did drop a little bit. The reason for the gold pads is so that the lifetime Lyndall warranty will be good. After the first set of pads it is okay to switch to the Z Plus pads which is what I run on my other bikes.

These rotors cool much quicker than stock rotors, are a fully floating cog drive design, and are well worth the coin in my opinion although I have been known to be a bit of a freak when it comes to brakes. Of course I consider brakes and tires to be the two most important safety items on a biek as they are what attaches you to the ground and stops you should someone cut you off.

I'm sold on Lyndall rotors and pads and have been running the rotors for about 6 months and their pads on all my rides for many years.

#8 ·
you will love them , they perform and look good

#10 ·
Did anyone check out PC PaiN for prices? PC PaiN can get aftermarket parts from Drag Specialties as well and you may get a better price, it is worth checking.

#12 ·
you miss read , it's $499 for 1 + $998 for 2 more which is still not correct , go to the brake pad page , click on Harley , then click on download 2013 catalog , these are the current prices $469 each retail but you can get them discounted from some vendors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.