Road Glide banner

My For Sale add was removed

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  TracyB 
#1 ·
No sure why but my for sale add for my 2012 CVO RG was removed. Is this because of my post count?
Thanks,
Steve

#3 ·
Well would it be any safer if I had 30 posts? There are other ways to make sure it is not a scam. I left my phone number. People can come see the bike in person etc. Post counts IMO don't really create much security. However if that was the reason and if those are the forum rules, then I understand.

#4 ·
I'm not sure of the rules but, people are requested to participate in the forum, giving and getting information. Some people just sign up to sell something thereby not adding any value and should not be permitted to use the forum as such. Most forums require that you have a certain # of posts to add value. JMO.

#6 ·
Actually it is $38,000 CVO RG. I did just read the rules and yes you must be a participating member. I have been a member for quite a while, mostly learning but not really posting. Not a big deal. I get it now and am not asking for the add to be put back up.

#7 ·
Don't feel bad, I'm a very active member with over 1,300 posts and my add was pulled 10minutes after I had posted it by an admin two days ago because I hadn't yet posted a picture to it. I was in the process of refamiliarizing myself with the pic posting process when my post was taken down. Rules are rules I guess.

#10 ·
Good luck selling the scoot ~ I put my 10 LTD on ebay and it sold the first go to a Gent from Ontario ~ I was paid in two days in full and the buyer is not even going to have the bike shipped for several months ~ no scam a wire ~ but a smooth process ~ Ebay is pricey but generates alot of attention ~ at the end of the auction there were three serious buyers on my 10 LTD ~ and it had 71k on the clock. If your bike is priced fairly it may be an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.