Road Glide banner

good deal? sounds too good to be true. RH TD 50% off

4K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Dmize 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I love my Dragula, but if I wanted true duals, that would be hard to walk away from, in fact I'm going to call a friend and tell him about those, thanks.

#6 ·
F it... bought MYSELF an early Christmas gift and picked up the 4" black slip ons.
I've always like the RH systems, if it turns out I dont like these at least I dont have an arm and leg invested in them...

Guess I'll toss them aside until I find head pipes this spring.

Damit Im a complete sucker for % off deals!!!! %@$!^%$#R@@

#7 ·
Haha!!! You and me both. But under $400 for a set of 4" Rineys is hard to pass up. If nothing else they could prolly be resold for around $450. That is why I am taking the chance on the black.

Also considered going with the 3.5" for $292.47 but i have come to like the 4"+ look so much better.

#9 ·
I was really close to jumping on that but I did not like the look of how the ran the cross over pipe, that combined with the fact i wanted black was enough to make me pass up.

hard to beat a complete true dual system for that price...

I forgot to mention that the 4" slip on's were free shipping when I checked out.... not sure if the true dual system was / is free shipping as well.

#13 ·
That is a full system with chrome mufflers and chrome end caps. But this is the "classic" style system for the newer bikes, one pipe on each side, not the "X" crossover on the right side blocking the oil dipstick like the first system linked in the first post.

I know way too much about all of these because I researched the Rinehart stuff to death when looking for duals on the last bike, lol.

:)

#27 ·
Great deals to be sure but correct me if I'm wrong....isn't the best performance from a 2 into 1 followed by a 2/1/2 headpipe? I've always heard tru-duals gave the least performance of the three....in fact I don't think Fuelmoto even makes a tru-dual do they? Tru-duals do look the best. :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.