Road Glide banner

Thoughts on the CFR slip ons

14K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  RichieRich 
#1 ·
Only heard them on U-Tube! Sound pretty deep without being too loud. At this point I don't plan on going to stage 1 with breather and download.
Welcome comments.
Mike

#32 ·
CfR WOW!!!,!

Put on Vance and Hines power duel headers with CFR Mufflers. The sound is amazing. I love it. I want to thank this forum for pointing me to a youtube video on the CFR mufflers. if the bike would have sounded this good on showroom floor the salesman would have got the best of me. On the cfr spend extra bucks and get end fluted pipe the look is worth it. adding a cobra fi 2000 auto tuner for fuel managment and just ordered cobra powrflo intake. Got the CfR mufflers, Vance & Hines power duels, and cobra fi2000 auto tuner all from frank at direct Harley Parts. He is a good guy and will really take care of you. I had issue with cobra packaging wrong tuner in box and even though frank was closed for thanksgiving holiday he responded to my email and put things in action to get another shipped out. Its hard to find that kind of personal attention any more. Varoooooom!,!,

#33 ·
+1 on Frank. Thats where I got my fluted CFRs from. Im glad the word got out on the forum that you need a tuner for them. Id hate to pay 600+ bucks on them and have them change colors. Ordering an A/C tomorrow and PC 5 from Fuel Moto. Head pipes are out of the budget right now but Ill eventually be going with the cobra power ports thanks to all Ernster 500's videos. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.