Road Glide banner

Check out my vid...

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  sdlakerfan79 
#1 ·
Peep this video I just recorded today. I just bought the new GoPro Hero3 and finally had the opportunity today to mount it to my helmet and take it for a spin.

Let me know what ya think...

Watch it in HD 720.

Road Glide Ride with a MadStad

#2 ·
I don't know what state you're in, but "Lane-Splitting" like you were doing is againt the law in Virginia and most other states.

#4 ·
I have so many accessories for my GoPro until I'm not going to bother with the new one. How was the MadStad? I guess you must be in Cali, I still would have to get used to lane splitting, I just don't trust cagers, one sudden lane change and.......well you know the rest of the story. :eek:

#5 ·
Good video how did the GoPro3 feel on the helmet? I have the GoPro2 that is a slightly bigger camera; I mainly mount my camera on the bike. Cagers don’t normally need much of an excuse to knock you arse-over-tit, why make it easier for them?

#11 ·
Great video, and music! You are good at lane splitting - that would freak me!

#12 ·
You are good at lane splitting - that would freak me!
I know we've had threads on lane splitting but if you've lived in CA then you're most likely good at lane splitting. I ride every day and I rarely see a bike sitting in traffic. If you want to come to So. Cal, I'm happy to take you on the 405 at rush hour and skool ya. By the time you leave you'll be splitting lanes on cruise control with no hands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.