Road Glide banner

Anarchy wheels

16K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  arkieglide 
#1 ·
Added new wheels to my bike this winter. Got the bike out of storage and here some pics. Anarchy from HD.

See less See more
#5 ·
wow. looks great. Just like it came out of the show room.

#16 ·
I have been trying to decide between the agitators and the anarchy wheels
these look like a clear winner for me - Awesome bike...
One reason I choose the anarchy wheels is because so many others have chosen the agitators, and I didn't want to have the same thing as a lot of others. Another reason is because the anarchy has 5 spokes to clean instead of the 7 on the agitator, not a big difference but a little easier to clean.

#17 ·
They look great!!! I almost went for the Anarchy vice the Agitator instead. If I had known there were so many others with the Ag, I would have chosen these!

#24 ·
Added new wheels to my bike this winter. Got the bike out of storage and here some pics. Anarchy from HD
Those are awesome wheels, makes me want to go order a set, looks much better in your pics than in the catalog. I agree, fewer spokes = easier to clean & less shine time = more ride time.

Two questions, did you (or others with this or similar wheels) notice any difference in the ground clearance, ride or handling and is there a difference in weight of the wheel/tire combo? It seems like there would be a reduction in unsprung weight, something I've always thought was a good thing.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.