Road Glide banner

What size wheel for rear with a 21 front

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  HogPro 
#1 ·
I'm gonna order a 21 front don't know what size wheel for the rear. Should I stay with stock size? Any suggestions would be great!!!!

#9 ·
I know damn well I'll eventually get a matching one but I also know I won't be able to stand looking at the stocker. I'm looking to get a chrome stocker for right now and keep the stock rear tire atleast until I can afford the 17/200 :D P.S. even with stretched bags you can still see the stock rear wheel and shit, YOU still know its there. lol

#11 ·
I have a 21" front with the stock rear on now, and also stretched bags. You can't see much of the rear, but I'm still going to change it. I'm going to either chrome my rear or go with a solid chrome rear, cost a little less than a matching wheel, and if I ever want to change the front, I'm still in good shape.

#13 ·
Most of my customers who order a set with a 21" on the front for a newer bagger get the 17x6.25 for the rear with the 200 tire for the simple reason that this will leave you at the same height as the stock 16x5 rear with the 180 tire.

You can also do the 18x5.5 with a 180 tire which will sit the rear of the bike about 3/4" higher than stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.