Road Glide banner

Thanks Fuel Moto and Big Twins Cycle

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Mischief 
#1 ·
Just completed installing the Fuel Moto 2:1:2 ceramic head pipe, Dyno tuned 4" slash-up mufflers, and an AN Big Sucker with power vision tune. Sounds and runs great. Did not do an autotune yet just used the preloaded tune from Fuel Moto. Will wait until spring to do autotune.

If you are in Kansas City area the work was done by Big Twins Cycle in Edwardsville. Good guys to work with.

#3 · (Edited)
Is the sound too much for touring, ie can't hear radio and have a ringing head after a few hours in the saddle? I'm considering the same mufflers/headers is why I ask.

#5 ·
reply ChivoChavez321

I can still hear radio, intercom, and CB fine with both helmut mounted and fairing mounted speakers. Intercom is fine. This setup is just a bit louder than stock when cruising/touring and gets a kick when you hit the throttle. I am pleased with the sound and performance.

#9 ·
I can still hear radio, intercom, and CB fine with both helmut mounted and fairing mounted speakers. Intercom is fine. This setup is just a bit louder than stock when cruising/touring and gets a kick when you hit the throttle. I am pleased with the sound and performance.
Perfect information. I planned on Fuel Motos 2-1-2 and was thinking of adding the Jackpot mufflers with it. My concern is with long distance 2 up touring i plan on doing next year, I dont want it too loud.

My decision is now complete. many thanks

#6 ·
Just installed arlen ness big sucker yesterday and I came up with the same fuel moto combo 2-1-2, 4" dyno slash up mufflers and PV tuner. I will order mine tomorrow. Did you get the map for this set up preinstalled on your PV from fuel moto?? just like to know before I order mine.

#8 ·
Yes the PV came with a preloaded map from Fuel Moto. I loaded that map and have been running with it for about 200 miles now. Bike runs great. I will probably perform a basic autotune in later spring next year just to fine tune to appease my techy side. But not sure I really need to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.