• No

Votes: 66 32.8%

Shark Week II July 17th thru 19th 2012 Comfort Inn, LeClaire, IA

101K views 622 replies 135 participants last post by  Auburn983 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
July 17th thru 19th 2012
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverview
902 Mississippi View Court, Le Claire, IA, US, 52753

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-le_...=1&nchild=0&city_code=VQV&sstate_country=IAUS

Phone: (563) 289-4747
Fax: (563) 289-5535

Ask for Ed (SHE's the GM) or Diane

89.00 for a Standard Room
99.00 for a Business Room
119.00 for Whilpool Bathtub room. (great after a day of riding.)

I have reserved 30 of the 54 rooms, but we add more rooms, hopefully the rest, when we have those commited, so if you plan on attending, get your reservations soon, please.

FYI: I plan on doing a Ride to JP Cycles Tuesday Morning, and head to Poopies for dinner that night. Again, tenative, as I have not talked to either one.

These prices are not good with any other offer, and are good if you want to come in a day or so early, or stay an extra day. There is a River View on one side of the hotel, the other side will over look the parking lot with your bike in it. Tentatively this will also give you a view of the tent/picnic tables.

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-le_...sstate=&type=&sradius=&sstate_country=&scity=

See less See more
#102 ·
I am new to the forum, just got my 2004 FLTRI couple weeks ago. Marking the dates on my calendar. I will be coming from Columbus Ohio, hope to hook with some forum members for the ride in.

#103 ·
Hey, mseymour67 - hope to see you there and welcome to the forums. Be sure to make an intro post in the new members section so everyone can give you a proper welcome.

So, Chain ... we assume nothing "happened". Got that room booked yet? ;)

Everyone who's planning on going ... book your rooms! It won't cost you anything until the day you check in and you can cancel at any time up until that day. How cool will it be if we have the entire place to ourselves! :D

#106 ·
Booked a room for the 17th-19th. Important birthday on the 16th that I can't miss. It's a one-day ride from Dallas for Hester and I anyway. I'll have two queen beds if the place fills up and someone needs a crash pad. Special consideration given to women. :cool:

#116 ·
There are 54 rooms total. I reserved 30, but they are supposed to add 10 rooms when the 30 are booked. After the 54 are done, they will start booking the super 8 that is attached to the Comfort inn. As stated earlier, the Super 8 tennants will be able to have access to all Comfort Inn Amenities.

#119 ·
Here's an idea. It might take awhile to gain acceptance, but it will be very helpful to Rob in having all our info.

1. Create a pdf registration form with our info, hotel reservation dates, intention to attend dinners, number in party, etc.

2. Download and print the form, fill it in, mail it to Rob with $10.00, non-refundable registration fee.

The money can be used for up front expenses. And money always helps to cement commitment.

Just sayin'...

#120 ·
Called Diane, got the $89. standard room (smoking). When I spoke with the desk last week I was told $89. rooms were sold out. Just a matter of time until we get the whole hotel. Hutmo was herding cats? This will be WILD!

#131 ·
Outlaw is a great place. I figured once we get close to time we can figure out the logistics and see how many will be meeting here in KC. I will PM you my contact info so we can get together.

Made my reservations last week and got the $89.00 rate. Cool thing is no need to pay anything up front which is nice since this thing is a year out. Booked the 16th through the 19th.

#127 · (Edited)
booked last night.$89 night, non smoking, 2 queens,16-18th at this point. the princess is coming this time. hopefully riding to NO solo to meet HUTMO and crew and flying her down so she can ride the riverroad north. if all goes right,off to colorado after sharkweek!

#132 ·
Once we get about a month out we can get us meeting in or around KC together in a thread and figure it all out. Im sure some people will know better routes then I, as I'd just rather take interstate and haul ass there.

#133 ·
Shark Week II Texas attendees

Hey Chain,

Can you start a poll of attendees point of origin. I would like to ride with someone from Houston area or Dallas if possible. My little lady worries about me riding alone. I guess she still loves me after 44 years. I am a lucky man.

#136 ·
Hey Chain,

Can you start a poll of attendees point of origin. I would like to ride with someone from Houston area or Dallas if possible. My little lady worries about me riding alone. I guess she still loves me after 44 years. I am a lucky man.
There would be so many possibilities it just wouldn't make sense. Once we get closer people can make threads about meet-ups.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.