Road Glide banner

First Harley, from Florida

4K views 44 replies 42 participants last post by  Radioactive 
#1 ·
Just got my Yellow Chrome 2012 Custom. I got it during Biketober fest in Daytona. I was riding a Kawasaki Nomad for 5 yrs. {excellent Machine!} but the Harley bug bit me HARD, and with the wifes blessing and alot of haggling with salesman I finally got a Hog in my Garage. It does take some getting use to, the Nomad was alot more comfortable for me -bigger seat,batwing Fairing meant less buffeting- But I got a WV 12'' shield coming any day now and the seat mod will happen some time early next year plus the Road Glide's 103 leaves the Nomad's 1500 in the Dust..What really got me about the Glide was the extended saddlebags already installed on the bike and the inner Fairing already painted ,saving me alot of $$. Its a great machine and look foward to many miles of riding.:)

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
very very nice, welcome...:) you have come to the right place for info on your new bike, have fun ride safe. Georgia

#43 ·
very nice bike , the previous owner definitely made some upgrades for you

#44 ·
Welcome from Rhode Island! Ride looks awesome. The painted inner always gives the Glide a neat, finished look. I hope to add that to my winter mods list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.