Road Glide banner

Daily spam ...

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  CHAINSAW 
#1 ·
Ok, the spam on the site is getting a little out of control. We seem to be getting hit more and more frequently. Could it be time for the overlords to incorporate an approval process for new members? I know it's a hassle but so is wading through BS posts.

#2 ·
Yup, in 100% agreement. However our local main admin MCAdmin has been MIA for almost 2 weeks now, not answering pm's or emails.
If I could change it, I would,.. however I don't have the access to do it,.. only MCAdmin does.

#5 ·
What this forum needs is appointed and dedicated Forum Administrators in different time zones, to 'ZAP' the spammers. A West coast, Central and East coast admin..... heck even someone in Hawaii for admin.

If some 'mouth breather' posts junk at 1AM Eastern Time...... it is still is only 8PM in Hawaii........

Just a thought........... I have more time to think now because we had a good dump of snow in the Edmonton, Alberta region today. (sigh!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.