Road Glide banner

Just ordered the Legend Air Suspension...

6K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  king04 
#1 ·
I will send pics and updates once installed! Stay tuned.

#4 ·
Don't know about the older bikes, but mine does not. Another trick would be to move the factory one for the trip meter, and mount it between the odometer and RPM gauge down low, will look factory. And then this would free up a slot on the panel for a switch like the one you describe.

:)

#5 ·
Great ideas. I wanted the switch on the handlebar so I could adjust while riding. I will figure out a solution and let you know. I also have to find a spot for it because since i have a handlebar mount gps it won't fit on the left side of the bars.

#11 · (Edited)
I have the 13" legends and I seem to find my sweet spot about 54psi of air. I didn't bend or replace my kickstand. but the only time I dump my air is when Im in a parking lot. no driveways or uneven streets. when going down the interstate I drop air to about 48 for a real floaty ride and in the twists about 60 for a firm ride.

I just used a screw driver to pick out molding from handlebar mount and then sawzalled the bracket in half. worked real good down there.

install is easy unless you have oil temp sender in oil pan. then it's a bitch you will have issues

5000miles so far with no issues hopefully never have any issues.... ;-)

#12 ·
Well Diablo got the switches installed today! LOL. I ended up putting ther bracket on the handlebars but right next to the center of the handlebars to the left of the panel. I will post a pic of where I put it nbecasue it wouldn't fit with the GPS mount nor would it fit on the right side of the handlebars. It's not bad and you can't really notice it unless you are looking for it. I can also still actuate while riding which is what I wanted. As for the ride. I only was able to take it our for 20 minutes but I noticed a big difference IMMEDIATELY! Mostly that there were no hard hits. I took the same road before and after and after was much better. I will be taking a 6 hour run this weekend so I can find my sweet spot then. BUt here are two pics...one with Diablo aired up and the other slammed. I love it so far though!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.