2 into 1 or True Duals on my 07? - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Intake and Exhaust

Intake and Exhaust Intake and Exhaust Systems for Road Glides
Sponsored by: Cobra

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Grey beard

Default 2 into 1 or True Duals on my 07?

Keeping goin back and forth on what to get. I thought I had my mind made up on the dragos 2 into 1 but I keep seeing people saying they regret the change. I have Rush slip ons with 2.5" baffles and I love the sound(could even be a little louder) but I don't kno what to expect. I was hoping people could give me the pros and cons and the differences.

Thanks guys and gals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Life Member

If you love your Rush slip on's, why do you want to change?

Drago has an excellent reputation here on this forum. I've never heard a single complaint. Looks like you can't go wrong with Drago's.

You don't know until you CVO
Old 11-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDMastiff View Post
If you love your Rush slip on's, why do you want to change?

Drago has an excellent reputation here on this forum. I've never heard a single complaint. Looks like you can't go wrong with Drago's.
Because I want a full system not just slip on's.

Yea and that's why I wanted to go with drago(I also liked that their 2 into on isn't huge and nasty)
Old 11-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagzilla View Post
Because I want a full system not just slip on's.

Yea and that's why I wanted to go with drago(I also liked that their 2 into on isn't huge and nasty)
4 inch pipe isn't huge and nasty?
J Prescion Heads \ 10.5:1 \ T-Man 590 cam \ ThunderMax tuner \ Feuling cam plate and tensioners \ Jaggs cooler \ Progressive front end \ Dragos SC series pipe \ Top Shop Bags \ Hawg Wired ZX and RF inner fairing speakers 500 Watts and Lots more
Old 11-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Hangaround

I have the Kury Perfect Storm system except for I kept my Rush Big Louies. I had troubles with them matching the map for the system. Somebody suggested I talk with Frank at Dragos and see if he could steer me the right way. So I did, and he helped me out in a big way. Got me straightend out and the bike runs great. He couldve sold me his baffles, but he ended up recomended the Rushs because it fit my need. Quality guy right there. If you are on the fence, call him and talk to him, he is all about satisfaction and the ride. He wont steer you wrong. I only wish I wouldve talked to hime before I got my system. Otherwise I'd have his system on my bike right now.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by connector View Post
4 inch pipe isn't huge and nasty?
I mean down by the tranny where they come together. Like the bassani's do. Fat an ugly
Old 11-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berndog View Post
I have the Kury Perfect Storm system except for I kept my Rush Big Louies. I had troubles with them matching the map for the system. Somebody suggested I talk with Frank at Dragos and see if he could steer me the right way. So I did, and he helped me out in a big way. Got me straightend out and the bike runs great. He couldve sold me his baffles, but he ended up recomended the Rushs because it fit my need. Quality guy right there. If you are on the fence, call him and talk to him, he is all about satisfaction and the ride. He wont steer you wrong. I only wish I wouldve talked to hime before I got my system. Otherwise I'd have his system on my bike right now.
I just want to keep a similar sound or b louder. Sounds like frank is a good guy. If I decide to go 2 ino 1 I will def buy from him
Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Life Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rowdy

You can't go wrong with Frank, and by the way, he has a true dual set up as well. I have the S/C 2-1 from Frank and it's everything I had hoped it would be and more. The more being I get a lot of compliments and inquiries as to where I got my exhaust.

Give him a call stand up guy...

Rowdy

Revolution 107CI, HQ575cams, Revolution Performance Tuner, Drago Bike Works Super Charged 2-1 Exhaust, Rivera Pro Clutch, HD Blacked out Forks and Cow Bells, Chubby 14" Apes, Hawg Wired Front to Back, Madstad 16" Dark Smoke. etc...
Old 11-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoBikeWorks View Post
Where do you see that Regret the change? Are you saying that people like the true duals look over the 2:1? We offer both...
We offer a performance gaurantee on our 2:1 against any others in the same class of 2:1 pipes. Or your money back.
Give us a call if you want to talk.
Thanks,
FD
I'm sorry frank, I must not have been clear. I didn't mean people regretted getting YOUR 2 into 1's. I meant switching from true duals to 2 into 1's. Sorry for the confusion. I have never heard anything negative about ur products.......EVER!!! I didn't see u offered true duals as well. I look forward to having ur product on my bike. As soon as I decide I will give u a call to order my exhaust.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Hangaround

If your still running the stock head pipe my suggestion would be replace it and you should pick up some decibel there and get rid of the cat.