Thank you Dragos - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Intake and Exhaust

Intake and Exhaust Intake and Exhaust Systems for Road Glides
Sponsored by: Cobra

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Life Member

Default Thank you Dragos

I bought the Dragula 2-1 exhaust about a month ago, decided to get a whole new head pipe instead of removing the CAT. Well all I have to say is You Tube doesn't do justice for how the pipe really sounds, you have to hear it to appreciate it. I removed the SE (Super Trapp) muffler that I thought I was really going to miss, once I started the bike, it put a smile on my face that will be there for awhile. Installation was pretty simple and straight forward. I also have a Thundermax which I will probably install tomorrow. BTW Dragos pipes come with the fitting for both style O2 sensors so when I install the Thundermax, it's going to be very simple, no welding or retro fit, just plug the lower holes and use the upper ones. Thanks Frank!
2010 FLTRX, Rev Performance 107, S&S 570G cams, Head work, Crank trued and welded, timken conv, PM 21" Wrath, TMax, Dragos Dragula, Top Shop bags and fender, Holeshot LED's, Carlini Bag Drag bars, too many more things to list, and suject to change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 04:02 PM
Life Member

The Dragula is a bad ass sounding pipe. I have never liked 2 into 1 pipes before, and have always been a true dual guy until I heard the Dragula. Now thats what Im running as well.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Grey beard

I've heard and seen his pipe , it is very nice and priced right , enjoy
2011 FLTRX 103 Power Pak , T man 600 cams , Baisley Heads , Zipper's air cleaner, TTS tuner , Dragula pipe , Hawg Wired amp/speakers/tweeter grills , C & C Seat, Wind Vest 10" , HID Head Lights , Dakota Digital Gauges , BR 1 1/2" Sweeping Beater Bars , True Track Stabilizer, JRi shocks / Progressive monotubes , Jagg Fan Assisted 10 row oil cooler & so much more TJ Sunny Florida
Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Hangaround

Default dragos

i just put the(black) tru-dual header on my bike,frank is one great guy.i could'nt be happier.and yep i can hear the radio at 80.i'm running rhineharts with his tru-dual header
Old 11-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Life Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAINSAW View Post
The Dragula is a bad ass sounding pipe. I have never liked 2 into 1 pipes before, and have always been a true dual guy until I heard the Dragula. Now thats what Im running as well.
Chainsaw-you went with a 2-1? Wow, I am surprised. Not a bad thing, just surprised. Drago's pipes do rock, no doubt.

Rowdy

Revolution 107CI, HQ575cams, Revolution Performance Tuner, Drago Bike Works Super Charged 2-1 Exhaust, Rivera Pro Clutch, HD Blacked out Forks and Cow Bells, Chubby 14" Apes, Hawg Wired Front to Back, Madstad 16" Dark Smoke. etc...
Old 11-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoBikeWorks View Post
I am very happy you like the Dragula I was a little worried you would not like them for sound over your true duals and mufflers Ive seen how much you like them. I am very happy you like the Dragula and we changed you over to a 2:1
Now lets see some pics and video of that nice bike of yours.

Thanks,
Soon.. hopefully very soon. The shields went out today (slightly modified) to get powdered black. The rest of the bike is pretty much in pieces but Im slowly working on my bike when Im waiting for paint or primer to dry on other peoples parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Chainsaw-you went with a 2-1? Wow, I am surprised. Not a bad thing, just surprised. Drago's pipes do rock, no doubt.

Rowdy
Yup, Frank gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. It's kick ass to see how he is so confident in his products, that he would take a risk like he did knowing that Im not a fan of 2:1's. The Dresser Duals came off, and were shipped out today to another forum member. Just trying to pay it forward when I can.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:37 PM

I am very happy with my Dragula 2:1!

Now I just gotta get some cams and head work to let it really strech its legs!
2011 FLTRU Because Momma wants me to be happy and because we all know deep down in our hearts that black bikes are faster! Thundermax TBW with Tman 555 tq cams, Drago's Dragula 2:1 exhaust and a Big Sucker. Lowered 1" with Progressive Monotubes and Ohlin 3-3s. SG rear facia, BAL-1, Daymakers, Diamond Plate Collection, 16" Madstad, J&M Rokkers with Bazooka 200.4 amp, Lenale fan, Harley Road Zepplin, 12" Wild Ones Chubby Outlawz and a G-Max 205-55-16 rear tire.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Life Member

I promised Frank I would post a pic of my bike after I installed the pipes, so here it is..(I hope), lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1306.jpg (84.3 KB, 157 views)
2010 FLTRX, Rev Performance 107, S&S 570G cams, Head work, Crank trued and welded, timken conv, PM 21" Wrath, TMax, Dragos Dragula, Top Shop bags and fender, Holeshot LED's, Carlini Bag Drag bars, too many more things to list, and suject to change.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbell66253 View Post
I promised Frank I would post a pic of my bike after I installed the pipes, so here it is..(I hope), lol.
Not the best pic in the world, but I was sleepy, just got off work at 7am, looks like the focus could be a bit better, I'm just amazed I could figure out how to add the attachment.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Life Member

Update, today I got caught in some heavy traffic (I guess somebody wanted to see the Dolphins play ), and I didn't really thing about it until I was almost home, but my right foot and leg weren't hot, , that alone makes the pipes worth a lot to me. Also I installed the Thundermax the other day and am very happy with it, I had HD stage 1 before, even though I'm still at what's considered stage 1, there is a difference. My bike is at 90 now before I know it, have to be more careful, lol.