Sinister Industries or Sinfull Industries - Page 7 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 PM

One reason it can take long to get those bars is, they don't make them. Drew at Dott's Design does his and Eddie Trottas bars plus a few others.

http://www.dottsdesign.com/custom-choppers/radius-bar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Hangaround

Default Sinister Industries or Sinfull Industries

I was in Phoenix on business 2 yrs ago and wanted to see what the drag bars actually looked like in person. I went buy his shop to see if they had a bike with them mounted on it. I actually had a good experience with them. John took me in the back and showed me the orange RG that they revealed at Sturgis. I do know what you mean about customer service though. I have had bad experiences with Baggerwerx. Will never buy anything from them. I think these guys get used to being busy and their attitude slips. They will be the first ones whining when the economy crashes again because this their industry is one of the first to go. I love my bike, but I can't live under it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
This is only one guys opinion, but I think John Shoppe's Sinister Industries is just crap to deal with. Back a couple months ago I emailed that I was about to order their Hot Rod bars but had a couple of questions. I asked if the black finish was in stock, and if they would accomodate Heat Demons grip warmers, or if they'd have to be bored? The total reply was, "Yes". So I wrote back and asked if the "yes" meant they'd accomodate the heaters or if they'd need to be bored? This time the response was, "Not sure".

I called them the next day and ordered the bars after they confirmed they were in stock in black. They said they'd ship in 7 days. Twenty three days later, no bars. I called them yesterday and was told they'd ship within 7 days. When I reminded him that I'd already waited 3.5 weeks his response was "that's the best we can do". No, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience", not even an attempt at an excuse for why they haven't shipped, nothing. The attitude was like 'take it or leave it'. If there was any close alternative for those bars that would have ended the deal right there.

If you buy anything from these folks go into the transaction with your eyes wide open, knowing that they obviously don't give a crap about you as a customer.
I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for you at all. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but you are part of the problem. If you are treated bad enough that you go on a forum and complain you should have canceled your order! This is why these guys are like this. My products are so great that I can treat people like shit and they will still buy from me! Cancel your order or quit complaining, because their is no point in telling everyone how bad they are but still give them your money.

2007 Street Glide Sold
2002 Heritage Sold
Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyb View Post
I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for you at all. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but you are part of the problem. If you are treated bad enough that you go on a forum and complain you should have canceled your order! This is why these guys are like this. My products are so great that I can treat people like shit and they will still buy from me! Cancel your order or quit complaining, because their is no point in telling everyone how bad they are but still give them your money.
Welcome to the forum john. Ass clown
Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Grey beard

Thanks for the heads up about this guy he'll never see a penny from me

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Prospect

It sucks because a lot of his products look killer. Yet when you get them they fit like shit. I will admit. I have a couple of sinisters products. I have many hours getting them to fit right. As well as changing their appearance so they might not be seen as sinister.
Oh and customer service is a fuckin joke with them too.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Shark of the Month August 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
It sucks because a lot of his products look killer. Yet when you get them they fit like shit. I will admit. I have a couple of sinisters products. I have many hours getting them to fit right. As well as changing their appearance so they might not be seen as sinister.
Oh and customer service is a fuckin joke with them too.
Home of the "24 hour return policy"
Old 01-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Prospect

Yup. There ya go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359488284.124402.jpg (92.1 KB, 68 views)
Old 01-29-2013, 01:56 PM

Oh yeah, it bull shit, but.....what are you going to do I have a couple things from him and it was garbage but I knew going in that I would have to make them fit and body work/prep would be needed. He makes a few things that are cool and he makes a few things that no one else does, so.......people will continue to buy from him and he will continue to be the way he is

It's well know and not really worth even bitching about LMAO
Old 01-29-2013, 02:00 PM

By the way, crazyredneck, been keepin an eye on your build next door on "CB" that wheel is money!! It's looking like its starting to come along well, you get that neck welded up yet?