Road Glide banner

**Official SWII Photo thread**

89K views 440 replies 94 participants last post by  RGU2011 
#1 ·
I figured since Hutmo's Gypsy Tour started today, we might as well get our photo thread going. Who's ready?!?!

#21 ·
Hoping to ride C9Y (Balltown Rd) Sunday with my wife and some friends...I'm shooting for lunch in Potosi at the brewery and taking the Cassville ferry to get to Balltown Rd. The lookout at Balltown is pretty breathtaking, especially for us flatlanders who live in corn/ soybean fields!!!

#29 ·
SWEET!!!!! I am getting stoked!!!!!!!! I have been so slamed with my work that I havn't even had time to plan my route.... I don't even remeber what days i booked the hotels for... but i'll be there!!!!

Once i pack I think the back seat will be empty so maybe i can wrap up all the sheilds and bring them out to pass the torch..... Any takers...

#32 ·
I'm subscribed! ALso gonna meet Stray Mutt & Nutter Mutter on their way through Vegas and ride with them up to St George........leaving Monday for Ky to put the finishing touches on the plane before heading over to Iraq.

Post LOTS of pics!! :D

#36 ·
YeHaw, I got approval from the boss (wife), i'll be on my way sunday morning and be there monday afternoon/evening. Healthwise i'm not 100 percent (on chemo) but i've been taking a couple rides here and there, feeling good about it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.