Guy's, I was in a big hurry the other day and parked my bike inside my trailer (my storage) and jumped off the bike and left the ignition switch "on".....I know, what an idiot
.....anyway, I come out in the morning and obviously its dead.
I charged the battery on 6amps for 5 hrs and I get nothing. I just charged it overnight(12hrs) on 4amps. It's now only showing a tiny bit of life (dash lights barley visable) Questions is: have I permanently damaged the battery by letting it go so dead and now it wont charge and need a new one?
I am using a Schumaker battery charger and maintainer
Thanks for any help