Best low profile seat for your glide - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Prospect

Default Best low profile seat for your glide

First off I wanna say I'm honored to be on this site. Road glides are the best bikes in the world and that's why it's no surprise that the people on this site are so great! I have a 2011 RGC and I have the factory seat on it and its time for a change. It's hard to pick a seat because they aren't cheap and there's really no way to try them out so I really will trust what anyone has to say on this site. I had a lepera villain solo and I got rid of it. I wanna go with a 2 up now. I was set on the silhouette, and then I saw the king cobra, and then C&C, then Mustang, Corbin, and so on. I really don't care about the manufacture but what I do care about is it has to be low profile. I want the seat that's gonna sit me down and back the furthest. Is anyone knows what seat does that I would appreciate a response, thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Prospect

Take a look at the Danny Gray seats. I picked one up from a member on this site and couldn't be happier. I'm 6' 2" and this seat puts me back a little farther than my stock seat (2011 Ultra) and of course a little lower. Good luck!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Life Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Neano62

Sidekick Seat from H.D.
Been run n that seat for the past 10,000 miles. Thanks to MCC its been very very comfy! Allen put Memory Foam and a Gel Pad in it.
It just mite be for sale in the next month too!
Old 04-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Hangaround

IMO Corbin Hollywood Solo. Loved it on my old RG just ordered another for my new RG. For the passenger I had the corbin pad.

Last edited by O7Glide; 04-21-2013 at 06:08 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Life Member

I just keep going back to Lepera's. Great seats!!!

Life is Good
Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingbull4ever View Post
First off I wanna say I'm honored to be on this site. Road glides are the best bikes in the world and that's why it's no surprise that the people on this site are so great! I have a 2011 RGC and I have the factory seat on it and its time for a change. It's hard to pick a seat because they aren't cheap and there's really no way to try them out so I really will trust what anyone has to say on this site. I had a lepera villain solo and I got rid of it. I wanna go with a 2 up now. I was set on the silhouette, and then I saw the king cobra, and then C&C, then Mustang, Corbin, and so on. I really don't care about the manufacture but what I do care about is it has to be low profile. I want the seat that's gonna sit me down and back the furthest. Is anyone knows what seat does that I would appreciate a response, thanks

You say you had a LePera Villain solo? Did you like that seat?? I have the LePera Super Villain on my 2011 RGC. Sits nice and low for the rider and the passenger section is wider and more padded that the regular Villain. The Mrs. likes it better than the stock seat for comfort....so that is a bonus. It fits the lines of the RGC rear fender without looking huge.
2011 FLTRX103..Vivid Black, Mirror chrome Agitator wheels 19/18, Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe, S/E A/C, Power Vision tuner, Klock Werks S/S shorty slip-on mufflers, LePera Super Villain seat, 12" WV shield, H-D vented lower fairings, Mean Mug headlight bezel.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Prospect

I really didn't like the villain solo. I think the 2 up would be more comfortable. The villain 2up is def an option!

Old 04-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Prospect

I just checked out the side kick. It's a nice looking seat, how much you want lol?

Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Life Member

Anybody have the stock 11 or 12 RX seat reworked ?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 AM

ImageUploadedByMO Free1366623070.382788.jpg

I love my Harley sidekick.

DIABLO- 2012 Ember Red Sunglo Road Glide Ultra