Bikers BACK to DC on Oct. 11 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > General Forum Discussions > Organize Rides Here

Organize Rides Here Use this space to organize a Glide Ride in you area!

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 09-18-2013, 06:49 PM

Default Bikers BACK to DC on Oct. 11

Ok, if you have the belief that this government is corrupt NO MATTER what party you may be affiliated with, and you own a bike that will make it to Washington DC on October 11, you may want to check out a couple of FB pages concerning another protest by bikers AND truckers. The goal is to SHUT DOWN Washington and demand they take notice.
I rode there on 9-11 and they had the gall to block the traffic cams! Not ONE showed a real time picture of the 800,000 plus bikers who were there!
This has got a lot more people pissed off now and now the Truckers are going to take it to DC!
We want to band together with our truck driving patriots and shut down DC! The Truckers are going to shut down from the 11-13 and are pledging to not do any trips or buy any fuel (to further one of their many causes...the fuel issue) But by no means is fuel their only concern....in fact, on their page, they state that it is "Last but not least" of their concerns, with the MOST important being the direction this country has taken.

Here are the links:
EDITED....they were linking to my page! Just do a search for ''Truckers to shut down America" and "Americas Misguided Children".....that'll get ya there

I know this is very "Political" but it IS about organizing a ride....with common and dear causes of a lot of people I have met on this forum. I do NOT want this to turn into a political bull session! It is about the ride!!!!

If it is not appropriate here, Admins please let me know and move it to where you feel appropriate. Thanks!

Last edited by DC-3Mek; 09-18-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2013, 07:00 PM

If any riders are going from around, or through Louisville let me know--would like to join up.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisville Joe View Post
If any riders are going from around, or through Louisville let me know--would like to join up.

Good idea.....any riders around or going through the Atlanta area, same here....just let me know!!! I'd be proud as I could be to ride with fellow riders!

I'll tell ya, when I went last 9-11, it was one of the best things I've ever done, seen/experienced.....and I just rode to SW III!!!

Tremendous....absolutely TREMENDOUS amount of Patriotism shown. And people were already saying that we (the Bikers) should do this again NEXT MONTH OR EVERY MONTH TILL SOMETHING CHANGES OR PEOPLE START TO ACT!!!.....little did we know that the Truckers were watching and already organizing!

I asked if they were talking this up on the CBs and they have said that they have been constantly talking about it and were excited to see that it's actually going to be done!!!

Should be an incredible sight to see so many Patriot Bikers and Truckers all with the common goal of RIGHTING THIS COUNTRY!!!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:05 PM

The "Truckers to Shutdown America" page is already on national news and is growing fast! over 7000 likes/shares just this evening! And its a relatively new site!!!

I think this is going to be big....bigger than 2 Million Bikers to DC....Truckers are talking about "Screwing what the boss thinks.....I'm shutting DOWN"

They've done it before....they've got even more incentive now, as it's not just about fuel any more!

And when we show up with another 800,000 to a million bikes.....yeah....somebodies' gonna be heard!!!
Old 09-21-2013, 07:42 PM

Awesome. So 10/11 is the date. I'm 2 hrs from DC. Would be interested in the ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 09-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC-3Mek View Post
in fact, on their page, they state that it is "Last but not least" of their concerns, with the MOST important being the direction this country has taken.

Here are the links:
EDITED....they were linking to my page! Just do a search for ''Truckers to shut down America" and "Americas Misguided Children".....that'll get ya there

I know this is very "Political" but it IS about organizing a ride....with common and dear causes of a lot of people I have met on this forum. I do NOT want this to turn into a political bull session! It is about the ride!!!!

If it is not appropriate here, Admins please let me know and move it to where you feel appropriate. Thanks!

In the last few years, the direction this country has taken is unquestionably "SOUTH".
Old 09-21-2013, 07:59 PM

Agreed. Very disheartening.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Prospect

I won't be able to attend but am curious to see how this turns out. I am a patriot and do not like the direction our country is headed.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick4Life View Post
Agreed. Very disheartening.

Agreed...so spread the word and let's ride in support of the Truckers and our Country!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Prospect

Man I think the ppl that organize this are trying to leave me out lol. I work a rotating schedule and have a lot of days off during the week but no luck this time or the last!!!!