Road Glide banner

Shark Week I PHOTO THREAD

56K views 235 replies 59 participants last post by  Dmize 
#1 ·
Allright you crazy SW attendees ...

For those of us who'd LOVE to be there but can't, it's up to you guys to post LOTS and LOTS of photos. Sure, we're thoroughly jealous ... but living vicariously through your cameras will be some consolation (small as it may be). Anything pertaining to the event is fair game ... the prep, the ride to PA, the rides IN PA, and especially all the events.

Don't let us down ... we're counting on you! :D

#2 ·
Anything pertaining to the event is fair game ... the prep, the ride to PA, the rides IN PA, ........ :D
..... i'm lookin' forward to seeing photos of 'loaded to tour' Road Glides & the smiling faces behind their windshields !!
........ just think ..... who'd'a ever thought there's be a 'National Rally' for a 'Secret Society' ............. :cool:

.......... ride safe, Sharkmen ..... and Ladies !

#3 · (Edited)
Can't wait to see the photos of the event as I know we have some serious shuttlebugs here.

But for some of you that are video-enabled, we stay-at-home nobodies sure would like to see & hear what a large group of RGs sounds like. I'm thinking this mass of sharknoses may just cause some para-normal sightings & sounds!?! :eek:

Maybe even a ghost sighting of a Tour-Glide floating around the shadows of a campfire...when the BS gets real deep & the beer runs low.

#8 ·
...... i'm spending too much time on this forum
.... & how do I know ?
.... though never having met, i can figure that's the Old Nerd Guy's RG behind Defy's cuz i know he's proud of that color & i just read he got a new yellow helmet before heading to SharkWeek.
........... you guys have a safe run !!

....... 'loaded up to tour' Road Glides ....... the finest sight in Harly-dom !!

#9 ·
A well needed bath.( a few bugs just wont let go).

The Big Brown Truck showed up a little while ago with my Black Rack and some luggage for Wifey.

The iPod is loaded with tunes ,the GPS is programed, tank is full, just have to pack some clothes and were set to go. Should be on the road by 8 AM.
Don't think I'll get much sleep tonight :D:D

#12 ·
I am sooooo jealous. I won't miss the next one... There is going to be a big pile of us that are in the same boat though, so thanks for the pictures...

#22 · (Edited)
Keep them coming as I am living vicariously thru your pix.

Did I notice a batwing in the shadows of the first pic? He must of gotten lost on the way to Hooters! :rolleyes: Just kidding...

I know this is the early-bird group, but how many RGs have arrived? Looks like more than a dozen already there.

#23 ·

Be nice. The guy on the BatWing is a guest in our country, eh!

Funny happening. Group riding onthe interstate. Guy on a RG goes past. About halfway down the line he had a major WTF look on his face when he realize the line was all (but one) RGs.

#28 ·
Just a few i need to take more w/ my phone.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.