Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
My top 5
1. Icefields Parkway, Hwy 93, Lake Louise to Jasper, AB
2. BC 31A, Kaslo to New Denver, liked it so much rode it 3 times in 1 day in the middle of a mini cooper rally.
3. BC, AB Hwy 3,93,95 from Crowsnest Pass to Creston (ends at a brewery)
4. AB Hwy 22/6, Cowboy Trail from US border to Priddis.
5. AB hwy 40 over the Highwood Pass from Bow Valley Parkway junction to Longview. Rode it again last July, 85F at the junction, 38F at the top of the pass, had to stop and put on all my rain gear, gloves included to stop the cold wind, sweating profusely when I reached Longview
These may not be the most techincal rides but the scenery makes it very difficult to concentrate on the road. Breathtaking is a minimum to describe them.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2019 FLTRU, Tyggr
2016 FLTRU, Ruby, moved on to a new owner
2012 Road King Police, rain bike/teaching aid/will only go in circles
2011 Suzuki WeeStrom, Great Pumpkin, gravel rider.
2008 FLTRI, Miss Louise, moved on to greener pastures