Planning a road trip from NC,TN,KY,WV,VA.
Looking for a few ideas of things to check out in each state. Open to pretty much anything. So if you know any good roads to ride, places to eat, somewhere to stay for the night etc, let me know.
We are leaving out of Monroe NC and heading to...
1) NC Chimney Rock to visit Last of the Mohicans filming location.
2) NC Maggie Valley wheels though time museum.
3) TN Gatlinburg Cooters Place.
4) TN Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum.
5) KY Corvette museum.
6) KY Mammoth cave.
7) KY Ark attraction.
8) WV New River Gorge bridge.
9) WV Beckley Exhibtion Coal mine.
10) VA Wytheville Visit in-laws.
11) VA/TN/NC ride 421 The Snake
12) NC Boone/Blowing Rock and a little blue ridge parkway making our way back Home.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.