Some things I learned. As this was my first real bike trip, a few newbie mistakes...
- Don't forget to put on the Sunblock.
- If you store your music CD's in the saddlebags, they get ruined by the heat from the exhaust (I can make more).
- Don't forget the chapstick.
- Expect to meet new friends along the way.
- I need more music.
- I had more fun in 5 days than I have had in a real long time (I need more vacations )
- Local people know the best places to ride and eat.
- Antietam may have had a larger impact on our nations history than Gettysburg.
There is probably more, I'll update this as I think of them.
I think your headlights are bright. I had HID's for a while, but the ones I had did not really fit, stuck out too far in back, so I had to swap them out.
In theory, Theory and Reality are the same. In reality, they are different.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by OldNerdGuy; 07-18-2011 at 11:03 AM.