I feel like it's been forever since I've been in here unfortunately. The time has come to sell my baby. I'm going back to school and have other priorities. Here I have my 2013 Harley Roadglide Ultra with 6155 miles. Tons of work done. Here's the list...
- Top Shop Slick Rick 4.5" Extender Rear Fender with molded in Plasma Rods (Run/Brake/Turn signals) with 4.5" extended Top Shop New Style Bags
- Harley Sundowner seat
- Progressive Monotubes -1" in front forks
- Anti- theft saddlebag knobs
- 2 in 1 into 2 FuelMoto headers with dual CFR exhaust- PowerVision Tuner with target Tune A/F adjuster (18mm wide band sensors)
- Harley Chromed out engine bay
- Custom 1000W stereo system-
- Pioneer HU (4V Pre Amp outputs)-
- Hertz HDP4 1000W amp (mounted in tour pack)-
- Hertz HCX690 6x9's in a set of Hogtunes Saddlebag Lids-
- Hertz HSK165XL's in fairing with custom tweeter mounted Hawg Wired RG speaker covers-
- Hertz HCX165 6.5"s in Harley vented lower CVO speaker pods with Harley grills
- all wiring soldered and heat shrunk
- Fully adjustable air ride suspension (adjustable from 9.5"-13.5") with Viair Air Gauge
- FBI Quick Detach Tour Pack setup (permanently mounted currently, comes with quick detach equipment)
- Gauge LED's converted to Blue professionally by
- Klockwerks 8" RG windshield
- Bike professionally painted Satin black
- All powder coating professionally done in Harley Black Pearl (seen in pictures)
- Harley Skull & Chain covers (Derby, Air Cleaner, Gas Cap, tranny)
- All maintenance was just done on bike professionally.
Oil, Primary, and transmission oil changed with current and up to date PA state inspection. The title is held at the bank as they are the lein holder.
Bike is now listed below KBB. Ready to move.