Memphis Shades 6.5 - Road Glide Forums
 8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Memphis Shades 6.5

Memphis shades 6.5 only used one week. I repackaged it back in original box. Here are a few pics of it on the bike. Would like $50.00 plus shipping from 71291
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00065.JPG (394.0 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00064-Optimized.JPG (76.6 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00066.JPG (372.7 KB, 275 views)
madmat likes this.
Singlebeam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Prospect
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 295
Memphis

Hey SB, I've been thinking about getting one of these but unsure of size between 6.5" and 8.5". Why are you selling, it sure looks short. Thanks...T
Singlebeam likes this.
NCRG12 is online now  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRG12 View Post
Hey SB, I've been thinking about getting one of these but unsure of size between 6.5" and 8.5". Why are you selling, it sure looks short. Thanks...T
It was new and I was trading the bike in. I new they wouldn't give me any extra for it, so I removed it. I like short ones. Not going to be looking through no stinkin' windshield. Windshields are for automobiles.
direwolf likes this.

Last edited by Singlebeam; 02-17-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Singlebeam is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Prospect
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlebeam View Post
It was new and I was trading the bike in. I new they wouldn't give me any extra for it, so I removed it. I like short ones. Not going to be looking through no stinkin' windshield. Windshields are for automobiles.
Gotcha, agreed but I want my line of sight to be just over the edge of the shield for the most weather protection. Where does the 6.5" fall out in respect to your height/ body size? Thanks...
NCRG12 is online now  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRG12 View Post
Gotcha, agreed but I want my line of sight to be just over the edge of the shield for the most weather protection. Where does the 6.5" fall out in respect to your height/ body size? Thanks...
Was real low on me, I'm 6'-3" tall but that's where I wanted it.
Singlebeam is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 01:53 PM
Prospect
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 295
Memphis

Preciate ya...
NCRG12 is online now  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 12:24 AM
Hangaround
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 79


I am 5.90 and I like it. I feel well as the 10” freedom shades and look is better.
dav.elis is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2018, 07:08 AM
Newbie
 
plummer1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlebeam View Post
Memphis shades 6.5 only used one week. I repackaged it back in original box. Here are a few pics of it on the bike. Would like $50.00 plus shipping from 71291
What year


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nevermind I see
Singlebeam likes this.

Last edited by plummer1111; 02-24-2018 at 08:03 AM.
plummer1111 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2018, 08:01 AM
Hangaround
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: IL
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by plummer1111 View Post
What year


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Looks like pre 2014.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake M8 FLTRXS Road Glide Special. Stage III with *lots* of other goodies.
msquad is online now  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2018, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by plummer1111 View Post
What year


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nevermind I see
Bike was 2013.....
Singlebeam is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Memphis Shades 8.5" spoiler Hypecat Windshields 4 07-08-2018 10:44 PM
SWVII Raffle Sponsor MEMPHIS SHADES TracyB ARCHIVES-SWVII Cherokee 0 06-26-2017 08:13 AM
Memphis Shades Replacement for Baggers Windshield lvnlg Windshields 2 09-27-2012 09:36 AM
Batwing Fairing Memphis Shades RK CustomGlide Classifieds Archive (3 months old+) 3 03-12-2011 10:16 PM
Memphis Shades flhr95 Windshields 7 09-29-2010 08:37 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome