Additional pictures on CL ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/3139896268.html
Up for sale is my 1 owner 2007 Heritage low mileage (7300) FLSTC
This bike gets compliments every time I take it out. I am a state MSF instructor and have never abused this bike.
Purchased new at the end of riding season 2007, always stored indoors.
• Replica Harley Radical Paint job ($1500)
• Stage 1 kit professionally installed by Harley (Fuel Injection upgrade, new HD computer, slip on Cycle Shack mufflers + dyno tuning) Work done by Wildfire Harley in Palatine IL. Runs and sounds great. Resolves heat problems. ($1500)
• Chrome knuckles, buttons, levers, grips, and cables. Very few bikes are upgraded with everything because of cost. ($1500)
• Kurakyn flat fuel cap and digital gauge. ($100)
• Rear rack ($100)
• Rear HD floor boards ($400)
• Heat shields ($100)
• Bag shapers -- Keeps bags from sagging and looking like new ($100)
Roughly $5000 in extras alone. And these are the things that you want.
Bike is located in Mt. Prospect.
Demo rides as passenger unless cash in hand. Too many horror stories out there.