Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dulles, VA
Sale ! Hartco pro tour for fltr
This is the HARTCO Pro Tour (and backrest) I had made for my 08 FLTR. *** SO PLEASE NOTE - this is for the 08 and previous frames - I don't think it will go on the new frames *** Unless you are handy with a sander. IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM FITMENT, CALL MARK HART AT HARTCO. Good guy. I'm betting Mark might also re-work the seat for you.
Here are the seat particulars:
- My seats are made by Mark Hart to move me back 1.5 inches
- The seat also raises me one inch or so.
- I am 6'3" and 240 so this pro tour is wider to accommodate a larger behind
- This seat cost me $1100
- I am selling for $350 because I used it for 14 months (and my wife wants it out of the garage!)
- No breaks or damage
- Black velour
- Like all HARTCO seats - WARM IN WINTER, COOL IN SUMMER.
*** THE PIC IS NOT DUSTY - THATS JUST HOW THE VELOUR SHOWS -- ITS IN FINE SHAPE.