I just wanted to make sure we have maximum visibility on the M&G down in Arkansas. It's coming up very soon! Friday May 16 to Sunday May 18.
Here's the original thread for your reference: https://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=120273
Host hotel information:
Primary host hotel will be:
Rider's Rest Motel
4092 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR
Here're our plans:
- Most of us are arriving sometime Friday. We'll all try to meet at the Cathouse Friday evening: http://www.cathouselounge.com
Time is approximate. Let's say sometime between 5 to 7PM.
- Saturday Breakfast: The Roadhouse. http://www.theroadhouserestaurant.com
The place opens at 08:00. Meet at the restaurant by 07:45 so we can be the first ones in. We'll plan to leave for the ride, KSU at 09:00.
- We've got a proposed day long ride for Saturday. I'll post the link to the route I planned on Harley Ride Planner. We'll see if that works. It's a run down to Mt. Magazine down Hiway 21, about 3 hours; stop for lunch at the The Skycrest Restaurant at the Lodge at Mt Magazine http://www.mountmagazinestatepark.co...staurant.aspx;
then head back up to Eureka Springs via Hiway 23 (Pig Trail), again about 3 hours. http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.c...1&locale=en_US
- Dinner Saturday Night at the Caribe restaurant in Eureka Springs. We're thinking of reservations at 7PM. http://www.yelp.com/biz/caribe-resta...eureka-springs
. If you'd like to have a drink or two at the restaurant, I still have the business card for 'Allure Limousine Service'. This is the famed pink limo that we used last time. It's a pretty good deal @ $5/head.
- Sunday: Breakfast on your own and head home.
Attendees so far:
JayKS + wife(Pam)
zman + LadyZ
BluChevyPickup + wife
Arkieglide + wife
tdkkart + wife
Very much looking forward to this. Y'all join in if you can!